tuscl

Afternoon Versus Evening

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:34 AM
Writing a review, I had to check either afternoon or evening for my time of visit. The problem is that I was in that gray area of very late afternoon and very early evening. So what is the cutoff between the two? Does it have to do with when the sun sets? I guess if I'd have to draw the line somewhere, it would be 6pm, because that splits the noon to midnight period into two equal halves.

11 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    Shift change would be a good in between option. Hard to put in dancers on shift when you're there for both.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    If I get there during day shift, I check afternoon. But if I stay until the night shift, will mention that in my review. Most clubs in Atlanta switch between 7 and 8. Actually getting there before 7 makes sense, as you can taste both shifts.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Shift change.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    During the week my favorite club opens at 11AM. If I get there when it opens and stay until 5PM, I check afternoon because that is when I spent the bulk of my time there. Explanations are the reason for having a text portion of a review.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I always put the time that corresponds with the majority of my club visit. As a night owl, I often get to clubs between 11 and 12 but I often stay until at least 2. I always put 'after midnight' in those situations, although I make mention of times in my review text as well. If it's split exactly in half, I'd use the time corresponding to the half with more action.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I agree that afternoon implies day shift, evening night. That said, I wouldn't stress too much about being precise.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    How about checking the box for afternoon and then writing in your review that you stayed into the evening?
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Both
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    By me, afternoon shift starts at 12pm and runs until 7pm. So, shift change is at 7pm for afternoon and evening dancers. Most clubs let the day shift girls stay until 8pm if they want. If they go past 8pm though, they have to pay the night time tip out in addition to the day tip out fees. Basically, the oclub feels they are pulling a "double" shift if they go past 8pm. But the designation between shifts by me is: before 7pm day shift. After 7pm, night shift.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I clubbed in the afternoon for years, and I liked the slower pace. My regulars would spend lots of time with me beyond the dances. Now I usually go in the evenings and the girls are a little hotter on average, and there's more energy. I agree with those who said shift change: I see my regulars and then stick around when they leave and look for new blood.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Like others have mentioned, I'd just check the box where I spent the most time, but I'd also note it in the review about when I got there, how long I stayed, and probably if there was a shift change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion