Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Higher class

BigTuna1

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Duke69 probably at McD puking his guts out instead of shitting.

I am higher class. I shit at Olive Garden. They got shitter rooms instead of stalls. You get your own privacy to fuck hot waitresses and hostesses in there. Like a private room at the club with a locking door and you can shit at the same time. Hahaha

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

TunaDude, tell us more 'bout Olive Garden. Did'ya sodomize the waitress with endless breadsticks?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

And pasta my good friend lol

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Started off with the Greek

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

But what about their garlic breath?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where do you come up with this shit tunamelt?

I bet Dukey shits more than anyone I know...lmfao

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lol... Now that's some funny shit!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ High class shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement