tuscl

A new ROB tactic

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This was a new one to me. She gets me all worked up doing lap dances, says she's going to leave early to come to my hotel, and do what I like for a reasonable price. We can exchange cell numbers and get together in the next two hours. Sounds good. Watch the catch? Turns out after I say okay says I have to pay to take her to VIP and once we are in there then she will give me her cell to set it up. Right. Fucking rip off bitches. I bet some losers have fallen for that bullshit cause she did have amazing breasts.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That one is about the most outlandish that I have heard of.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Hardly new, but a classic ruse. Yeah....you gotta be either drunk or a noob to fall for it.
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    If she wants to do an OTC, they why would I spend money on a VIP?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    It's a variation on a theme I often come across, when they tell you a OTC is possible on the strength of a VIP they are ALWAYS lying.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've had dancers tell me they would only set up OTC after I had taken them to VIP.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Some clubs take a bigger cut of individual dances than they do VIP so the girls make more percentage wise on VIP. It's a club incentive to get the girls to sell VIP. Some clubs have quotas where the girls have to sell so many VIP's. One scam that has got me a few times is the clubs requiring prepayment of dances and VIP's and then the girl doesn't go. You complain to the club and they say sorry no refunds. I just never go back to those clubs because they are in on the scam and are ROC's "Rip off clubs" !
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've been fortunate, most of the girs I've taken to VIP after that kind of statement turned out to be ok. Not all, but most of the ones who actually delivered in VIP would also eventually meet OTC. And I've had pretty good luck in the last decade or so of filtering out the ones who *won't* deliver.

Now that I've jinxed myself...
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I too have found out the ones that say that will deliver a number in the VIP. But that isn't saying they will deliver on the OTC. I am about 75% that they deliver the OTC. But some then give the SS when you contact them.... like I am too tired.... something came up at the club... can't find a sitter for the kid....etc.

But yes you need to figure out if they deliver or not with test runs on the floor. Most experienced guys can read through the SS at that time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – the “I’ll give you my # if we do a VIP” is def a red flag.

I would not do a VIP w/ her in order to get her #; I’d do a VIP if I wanted to do a VIP; but not with the main intent of being able to get her #.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion