tuscl

My first visit to a strip club

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:34 PM
A few days ago, I went to a strip club for the first time on my 28th birthday. I had a great time. I want to share my experience, and then get some feedback for future visits. When I arrived, I saw a beautiful lady outside smoking a cigarette. I didn't know it at the time, but she was one of the dancers, and the one I ended up having a great time with. This is a small club, but nice and well kept. The only downside is that there is no vip room, and the lap dance area is just a separate room with chairs that is open to the rest of the club, no curtain or anything. However, there are a few chairs off to the side that are much more obscured, and can pretty much only be seen if you are standing in the room (this is where I got my lap dance with the lady I saw outside). According to what I read online, because of the setup, this is definitely a no extras club, but they do allow plenty of 2 way contact. So the first lap dance was with a different lady. She wasn't very friendly, she didn't even take her top off until I asked her to. She did grind me pretty good, but didn't allow 2 way contact. I was upset because I could see other guys getting dances, and they were all getting 2 way contact. This was my first lap dance, so maybe she could sense I was nervous and didn't know what I was doing. So a while later the lady I saw outside was dancing on stage. My friend told her it was my birthday. While on stage, she was giving me lots of individual attention, and I wasn't even tipping (I realize now that was a big mistake, but I'm a total newbie). She was just genuinely being friendly. Near the end of her stage show she asked me if I wanted a private dance, of course I said yes. She led me to the chair that was the most obscured. I didn't want a repeat of the first dance with no 2 way contact, so right before sitting down I asked if she accepts tips (dumb question, of course she accepts tips). She got caught a little off guard and said "what do you mean?". I smiled and said, "I'm just trying to be friendly". I then gave her $5. She sat me down, took her top off, and instantly became very friendly. I ended up doing 5 consecutive dances with her, lots of 2 way contact. I started out cautiously, but when I saw she didn't care I got more aggressive. By around the 3rd song she was telling me that if I come back she will definitely remember me. She told me when her hours are. By the fourth song she was joking that I am wearing too many clothes, she then said, "and so am I!". She then tugged on the string on her G string. After that things got very friendly with lots of contact both ways. After 5 dances I paid her for the dances, and an additional tip of $10. At the end of the night when the club was closing she said happy birthday to me and asked me to come back. So I definitley want to go back but I have some questions. 1. If she likes me, and knows I am a reliable customer and we build up a rapport after a while, will my mileage increase? 2. Based on my story, do you think she genuinely likes me? I understand I am just a customer, and she is doing her job. But I used to work in retail, there were customers that I liked, and customers that I didn't like. I imagine for strippers it is no different. 3. I figured that she made lots of money with 5 dances, because if it wasn't for that she would have had idle time making no money at all. I tipped $15 total. Did I tip her enough? 4. I want to go back to see her again. How long should I wait? I don't want to appear desperate, but I don't want her to forget me either. 5. Since I already danced with her once, if she remembers me, can I expect at least the same mileage I got the first time? 6. I read online that this club makes dancers pay to go outside and smoke cigarettes. I don't want to just offer to pay for her, but maybe through conversation I can pull that information out of her. Then I can ask if she wants to go outside and smoke a cigarette with me, and I pay for her. This will allow me to spend some time with her just hanging out, and I imagine she would be really happy and think I'm such a sweet guy. Do you think this will increase mileage? This is definitley a no extras club, so there are limits. But other than that, the club basically doesn't care about what the dancers do with their customers. I'm a total newbie and looking for advice. So what do you guys think about what I said and my questions? Any additional thoughts on how to increase mileage?

7 comments

• foxhole
    9 years ago
    1 - Yes it will 2 - She will like you as a customer if you dress well, treat her well and above all spend well. Whether she genuinely likes you - No, you are a wallet to her 3 - Depends on how much each dance costs and how much you spent on the 5 dances 4 - You could go tomorrow, it does not matter. She wont think you are desperate and even if she does it should not in anyway bother you. You are paying her for a service, I am sure you go to the same McD or some other hangout of yours every day 5 - The logical answer would be yes but strippers are known for pulling out what we call here as stripper s**t (SS), don't be heartbroken if she ignores you or acts as if she has never seen you before
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    6 - Best way to find out is to ask her like you would any other girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Probably yes, up to the limits of what the club allows. Strippers like repeat customers who spend a lot of money on them. 2. She's a stripper, not your girlfriend. Learn this now or you will be sorry. It's an awesome fantasy but don't confuse it with real life relationships with civilian women. You can fall in lust you cannot fall in love. 3. You are too focused on tips. Strippers like customers who get multiple dances, so you didn't even have to tip her and it would've been ok. Opinions vary here on how much you should too if you do. The details are more than you need to know at this stage. But if you tip a waitress 15-20% consider doing the same for a dancer if you decide to tip. 4. Go whenever you want but try some other girls and don't just stick to this one. The world is full of thousands of great strippers. All guys are desperate for sex so don't try to deny who you are. 5. Really the same as 1 6. You don't need to pay for her just ask to hang out. She will probably say yes because she wants you as a regular customer. But money and buying dances is what increases mileage not really getting to know her. You must get over the idea that she can be your girlfriend. You came to the right place for advice but ignore everything that a dancer called Jerikson says. Trust me on that. Let us know how things go.
  • AtB91
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the advice guys. I don't really expect her to be a girlfriend. I was just thinking that it's human nature to like/dislike people. Like a used car salesman, he may go a little easier on a person he likes than a person he dislikes (or maybe I'm just being naive). I'm really just looking for ways to increase my mileage as much as possible. I definitley want to try other strippers too, who knows some may be better. But since I had a good experience with this one, I wouldn't mind going back to her occasionally if I know I can count on her to give a good dance. This club is convenient because it's right down the road, and overall gets pretty good reviews. There is another club about 30 minutes away that is supposedly out of this world. I want to try this place out soon. Maybe I should pace myself now, while its easy, I don't want to fall down the slippery slope.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why pace yourself? You've got nothing to loose except your virginity and all of your money.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    And write a review of your thoughts, impressions and experiences.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This is the first time that I have ever heard of a strip club that charges their dancers to go outside to smoke. Do you mind telling me the name and location. I am just curious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion