tuscl

Californication

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:49 PM
Any advice on the L.A. scene would be appreciated. I'll be too far away from COI to make that convenient and probably want to avoid the ghetto fab scene in Gardena. My realistic striking area is downtown and maybe a little west, perhaps as far as Century City.

12 comments

• foxhole
    9 years ago
    Closest to century city would be 4 Play Gentleman's club Near LAX - Bare Elegance, Jet Strip Cabaret Hollywood - Deja Vu, Jumbo's clown room Downtown - Deja Vu Afterhours, Sam's Hofbrau COI is 20 minutes drive from Downtown LA after 9 PM PT. I would think about making the drive rather than spending my $$s at any of the above. Also downtown LA can be shady after dark so stay safe.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy is going to run his faggity System on the west coast?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Foxhole Ricky's from been in the South, he's used to "shade". He ain't scurred
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    And COI can get equally as shady IMO. But if you're in DTLA, and running the system, check out Dames n' Games and then for extras there's Spearmint Rhino. It's LA, you might find that model stripping her way up
  • foxhole
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub - I prefer COI safety wise as you dont have the hassle of finding parking and making the walk to the club (unless of course you valet which in DT can run up some cost). Dames N Games is alright but I would skip SR in DTLA. Its not good
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    rick - do a search. There have been some very informative threads about LA clubs here.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Well last time I was in SR, granted it was over a year ago, the girls were pretty aggressive about "playing" with me. I was super new to clubbing so I thought it was a sting or something I could go to jail for.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Try to meet up with jerikson to do a gender identity check. She's afraid to meet me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Where is that pussy anyway
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    One sole SC occasion for me in Los Angeles, rick. Not so successful.....I didn't even bother with a tuscl review. I was staying at a hotel in the downtown financial district (Olive St). I took a cab to Sam's Hofbrau.......not far at all, probably less than 5 min by cab but I was never going to walk. Sam's is a different kind of joint......not a lap dance factory and no ITC shenanigans (to my rookie eyes on my brief visit). Lots of sweeties in the joint and I strongly suspect that your OTC game could be most fruitful here. I made a single desultory attempt at just such an assignation with one of the girls and was shot down in a most humiliating manner. I left, leaving my dignity in a puddle of slime on the floor. Rather useless advice from a western Canadian hillbilly, but the best that I can doo.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    I concur with Arturo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion