tuscl

ever get paranoid about getting a stripper pregnant?

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:18 AM
I do alot and clubbing localy for sex is freaking me out. I feel much better about clubing in a area wear no one knows my true identity just in case i need to fanish. Forgive me but i aint paying no harlit child support for 18 years

13 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't because I always suit up when doing the deed. If you have a habit of going Russian Roulette with various strippers, then I would be a lot more concerned with catching an STI instead of impregnating one
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Since I've had a vasectomy and have retrograde ejaculations, the only thing I have to worry about is getting it up.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I never worry about that because I never go in bareback.
  • ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    Never bareback is good advice. Get a vasectomy if you've already fathered as many kids as you want. It's a real easy procedure; worst part is the nurse coming in to shave you. Condoms break sometimes. Identities can be discovered. (Is there a camera in the parking lot that sees your license plate? Do they scan your drivers license at front desk? Is someone in the club saying, Oh, I know Bob from the bowling league.)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm snipped so no worries, although I did get a letter once asking if I had a claim to a child.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Got neutered years ago. Doesn't even enter my mind anymore....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    ArtCollege: I liked the shaving! I had mine years ago; best decision I ever made. The only problem is I have mostly bareback sex now.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    So, jv, you have unprotected sex with strippers but feel no obligation to own up to any offspring. You are a credit to the male race. :(
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I never once talked about not using prophylactic. Every one knows that condoms are for STd not a good method for the fight against pregnancy
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I don't worry about getting a stripper pregnant or getting a std I always use a condom
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I remember the evening my ATF got to the club, told me she'd be right back. Not unusual. What was unusual, she was still in her civilian clothing. She seemed quite emotional said she had just quit. She then asked if I would meet her somewhere to eat. Of course I did. When we were seated, she started to cry a bit. When she could talk, she told me she was pregnant. Now I knew it wasn't mine, but still, hearing those words was a shock! As for the asked question, I do not.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have recently fucked a couple strippers without a condom. I'm not really concerned about pregnancy because these dancers use birth control and my sperm are probably too old and tired to do the job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion