tuscl

Londonguy, please tell me this wasn't you...

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, January 18, 2015 4:55 AM
I always thought you were classy, but then I see this shit. [view link] Mind you, people fuck mailboxes in public so often in Florida that it doesn't make the newspaper. They just have a sign a the Georgia border that says "Welcome to FloriDUH...you WILL find jizz stains on your mail if you move here ;-)". But we hold the rest of the world to a higher standard. Oh...I should add that the Florida border sign really does have a winking emoticon after the stuff about jizz on your mail.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I were his lawyer, I would've argued implied consent. Did the mailbox ever say no? I highly doubt it. Hell, the mailbox was probably asking for it, with that little red flag sticking out in such a suggestive manner. I do have one practical question, not that I am planning to try this myself. Isn't the opening in the mailbox a tad on the large size for this? This goes way beyond a stretched out MILF who has had several children. This was really funny. The Associated Press really should pick up on stories like this. However, I still vote for the ATM as the funniest inanimate object that guy has ever tried to fuck that was reported in the news.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    LG, busted!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Jeez...was hoping none of you guys would see that. Fucking Internet ! :-)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    LG, FKK club withdrawal kicking in???
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ I am hoping to get my next 'fix' before too long VBD.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    And if it takes longer to get back on the FKK circuit than you expect, there's always the Royal Mail!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Or maybe the Royal Femail ... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion