tuscl

If a stripper is LYING, MANIPULATING, and/or STEALING from others, what makes yo

If a stripper is LYING and/or STEALING and/or MANIPULATING others, why would you think that she is being honest with you. There may be some strippers out there who would LIE, STEAL, CHEAT, and MANIPULATE anyone!!!!

3 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    If a stripper is lying, stealing and cheating I simply find myself another stripper. The liars and cheats are easy to spot - they usually really stand out because most dancers aren't like that, at least not in the places where I hang out. Plus they don't last long, they get fired. Club managers hate them and so do the other girls.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    phoenix: so what? It is common practice for strippers. An acceptable part of the culture. In nearly all other "professions" it is frowned upon, or not very common. Maybe used car salesman and politicians are the exception, but we all know that those professions are dominated by sociopathic types too.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    hate to tell you this rl,but there are cheats and weisels everywhere and they could be anyone anyplace,dancers arent the only ones who do such things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion