tuscl

physical fitness

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Friday, January 16, 2015 3:01 PM
As i type this out in the parking lot of my gym im reminded how just important good hygiene and being fit helps in scoring the touchdown with exotic dancers.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    hygiene is definitely a plus but the size of you wallet is much more important that the size of your gut.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I agree, but being a lower class average joe like myself ( witch basically means i only club on a $100 budget for dances and $300 maximum for sex witch doesn't happen often since i must save up 3 months) I've just noticed the dancers give me more for my money than when i had a gut and had older looking clothing
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I get the most for my buck when I go biker. My guess, the bad boy image that many dancers seem drawn to.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I go with tshirt, mesh gym shorts, and flip flops pretending we're having sex on the beach. The only thing is she must have a beach body!
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I wish i could but unfortunately i got the Steve jobs image. I'm just thankful i don't look like bill gates. Geeks are the bikers to Nerds
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    It all comes down to how fat your wallet is.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I could lose some weight but I'm a power lifter and the babes appreciate that.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It doen't hurt to "walk like man, talk like a man....."
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor, I lift heavy as well, every time I pee! :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol Clubber. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Notor, Same thing the dancers do. :(
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It is more important for the dancer to be physically fit than the customer.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) The bigger your wallet is, the better you look!...
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I really don't think some of you get this
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    But, yes i do agree fat stacks of Benjamin Franklin works well
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Combining stacks of cash and attractive qualities that a stripper sees in you is too intimidating and overwhelms them. They won't take you seriously unless she is a serious horndog waiting to get fucked silly. If she's not in that mood she is wondering what you are doing at the club spending when u could be getting it for free, and then her mind wanders to if she does hook up that you're only using her for sex. Money gets them to leave you alone, but if they're attracted to you they picture leisure instead of work, so the good ones can find a way to make the best of both qualities work(cash and looks).
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    To extend your analogy, I think its easier to move the ball between the 20's when the dancer finds you attractive or at least not repulsive. Of course there's exceptions but generally if you're looking to punch it in for the score I'd have to agree with most of the others here: the fitness of your wallet matters much more than your appearance. That said, I think there's little arguing that being fit helps make it more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion