tuscl

stripper troubleshooting

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:29 PM
Having an issue with dancers saying they need their car fixed or need rent money to save them from eviction but they are unwilling to have sex for the funds

27 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Yes, and...?
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    You can pay if they can play, otherwise just walk away
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    It sounds like you don't know the lingo, dude.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Personally, I like the working girls who beg for help say their lights will be cut off in 15 minutes and then have a laundry list of guys they won't see. Can't tell what color they are when your lights are off, sweetheart.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    One time, after hearing a tale of woe, I "loaned" a stripper three months rent, $1,700.00, to avoid eviction. She never thought of repaying me. Later, she got busted for drunk driving and resisting arrest, pled guilty, got three days in jail, two years probation and a big fine. Now works as a bartender at a local dive after gaining 65 lbs. I wasted my time and money.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @SuperDude, Really? I mean REALLY? You are an educated, sophisticated man. It pains me to hear that you did such a thing. Just once did I ever help out a stripper with cash. It was a gift, not a 'loan'....and that was only after having her story checked out by a private detective. I was partly responsible for the predicament that left her short of money.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Might as well take it and set it on fire.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Its just frustrating because the text comes in and im like sex finally. Then they get pissed because i just want money cash over without sex
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    She thinks she can suck your money by her looks alone. No can do, she has to take care of you, bro. But if you let your Benjamins walk away from your wallet. Man, you lose. Sucks to be you.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    No, i keep my stacks of cash until sex is achieved. If i don't get laid soon i will just need to vacation to a extras club
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    East St. Louis ! Walk away. Good man!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Just tell them sorry, you're not in a position to help them, only to do business with them if you find them attractive. Show your concern for the unfortunate by donating to homeless shelters or to [view link] . That way, your help has the highest chance of going to someone who is really at risk for going hungry or dying of exposure or bad drinking water.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny shit talk on here. Dont you know your supposed to take 18 months of talking and paying them $3,000.00 before sex?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Very simple response to their request for help...........NO PLAY NO WAY!!!!!!!!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF never asked me for money, and didn't have sex with any of her customers so it was tough. I kept offering to help her out if she was in a pinch for "consideration", but she always had the rent and car payment on time so she never took me up on it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never lend money to a stripper. That rule is right up there with never use a credit card at the club. I'm pretty sure there are no exceptions.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    ATF ?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jv, Check the glossary at the bottom of the page. But for now, ATF - All Time Favorite.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Thank you
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Classic
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Yeppers!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer from Dayton call me last week saying she lost her wallet with $700 in it and would "DO ANYTHING" for me if I would give her $500.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    You going for it jest ?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    No more half measures
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion