tuscl

Stripper Sleepover

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:26 PM
I heard from what my CF said a while ago there was one stripper working in the club who was basically homeless. She asked my CF if she could spend the night (sleepover) and she would find a way to repay her later. In my mind, that would mean I would be seeing her when I get to my CF's. Her generosity seems to be misplaced again to people she shouldn't be helping. Interesting to see how her heart bleeds for these kinds of situation, she would extend the assistance like she just lost her reasoning. But that is none of my business. I've definitely learned a lot how things go in the stripper world.

12 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Stripper lives are pretty fucked up. There are very few that have their act together. If you get to meet her and you hit it off maybe you can move her in with you! Then you'd have your own live-in stripper. How awesome would that be? If you're going to do this Id recommend stopping by Home Depot after work today and installing a stripper pole in your living room.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Why did you say her generosity was misplaced? I've noticed dancers do care for each other, and help each other out when help is needed. Yes, some abuse the kindness....and if you think the homeless one was taking advantage than you DEFINITELY don't want her moving in with you. Or were you just hoping for a threesome?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    There are good and bad people in every segment of our society. Telling the difference is a skill and is learned by trial and error. There is no other way. Why is there no other way? Because some will take advantage of some, but not all people. Remember, it's a two way street. While you may be summing up if this person will take advantage of you, they are summing up if they can take advantage of you. The balance is what one needs to discern.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Why didn't *you* offer the homeless one a place to stay? I did that one time. Her house had a fire, and she was planning to sleeping in her car. Don't ask why family wasn't going to help, it was an ugly story. But I offered to put her up for the night in a local motel. She was *very* appreciative.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    One of my favorites who was married, invited another stripper to live with them until she got back on her feet. Well she caught her husband fucking the other dancer. After that she was too embarrassed to go back to that club to work and has moved out of state wit her husband.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I had a fav who let another dancer move in with her to share rent. The other dancer disappeared for 2 weeks with one of her ex's and showed back up at her doorstep wanting to move back in. She let her and then the girl did it again when the rent was due. Again showed up later. The third time she then told her that she had to pony up her part of the rent and utilities before she could stay. The girl got all PO'ed started screaming and threw her shoe at my fav, missing her and breaking the flat panel TV. After moving out again they went 2 or so months and my now ex fav let her move back in because she was homeless living in her car. I had already changed to a different club when she tried to get possessive even though I only saw her every couple of weeks and never outside the club. I heard about their antics from another dancer when I stopped into the old club a while later. "Them Bitches Be Crazy" I will listed politely to their SS, sad lives and make the appropriate sympathetic noises then promptly forget about it after I hit the door. These girls are their own worst enemy.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    My CF is a little short on the why part. Last time, she introduced me to her friend dancer and she (CF) also gave my number to her just in case she needs attention. After ten days, this dancer texted me. "Hey, I'm running short on money and I need one really fast. Can you take of me and I will take care of you right away." I texted back. "I can't, it's too close, she will know." "No, she won't it will just be between the two of us." "I dunno if she know about me taking care of you, it might end up a threesome?" "Haha, so you going to care of me?" "No."
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember a stripper with a hot body but not so great in the face. I did buy some table dances from her. She kind of hinted bj's or sex was very likely if we ever got alone. She made me nervous that she would get one of us in trouble if I got a semi private dance. all of a sudden one night she talked about looking for a place to stay at and suggested she ciould stay with me. I thought bad idea. She would move in and not want to leave. Then I'd have to put up with her coming and going at odd hours and possibly bringing over her friends and taking over my house if I didn't put my foot down with some rules. I could just imagine the reaction if I brought over another female and she found out another was living with me. I could end up living with 2 or 3 strippers. I'd definitely have to get a stripper pole and then set up a schedule where I slept with a different stripper every other night. Sounds better than I think it would be.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not interested in buying food for strippers and her friends for every day of the week and then if things went south,trying to get rid of her especially if she didn't want to leave. I can imagine if a live in stripper was having sex and giving bj's, she might think you can buy most of the food etc. I don't know, if she had been hot all over, I might have said ok.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "I've noticed dancers do care for each other, and help each other out when help is needed." Yeah, this is a common recurring theme among dancers. They do offer assistance that to me seems to border on WTF! But I do get it because that homeless girl will get fucked or even impregnated by a dude who only wants to fuck her and then leave her worrying about the next bed she'll be sleeping on. I know I could do that same thing (fuck her brains out) but it would take me five more Jamison shots to be doing that anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't know. Maybe there are some who will just spend the night with whoever will have them, one night at a time. I have read that in TJ you can do something like this with street hookers. If you get to them at the end of their working hours, like about 4am, and ask for Toda La Noche, they can be quite reasonable. Like maybe for double the Un Ratito rate they will spend the night with you. After all, they need to sleep somewhere sometime. So rather than rent a hotel room by themselves, they can sleep with you and make some money. I would not do this though, 4am is not the time to be connecting with street hookers. But if it was a girl I'd sessioned with before and I could just tell her to call me when she wants to bed down, I think that would be okay. So there could be SC dancers who do the same thing. There could be a group of guys who regularly share one or more girls. Why not? I knew one, N. in Sunnyvale. She did not bed hop or do OTC. But she had a long string of abusive boyfriends who would live off of her. It always ended in a big upheaval where N. would leave them, usually abandoning all of her stuff. So actually a girl who a bunch of guys share out in the open would be far less of a negative. SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Probably won't end well for your CF. I recommend hiding her valuables and definitely not loaning her anything especially a car or money. There are exceptions of course but most things like these end tragically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion