tuscl

Extras in Akron/Cleveland Area Strip Clubs?

headhunter03
Colorado
Fellas,

I'll be in Akron for a few days next month and looking for the best club for extras. Help a brotha out?

6 comments

• chukko
    10 years ago
    Your best shot is Lusty Adventures in Akron even though the selection of dancers isn't the best. I've had mediocre experiences there that I still am in question if whether or not to call them extras, but out of all the clubs in the Akron/Cleveland area, I've had the most "liberal" experiences at Lusty's.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'd say Ol Glory Daze is a better choice of late. Just avoid the ROB Lexi at all costs.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    I've had a god time at Christy's Caberet in Cleveland. YMMV widely, if you are looking for extras. But with the right girl, and right nook in the multi-level club, you can have a lot of fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not familiar w/ Ohio too much but have read some decent reviews of Palace in the Pines (and not sure how close it may be to your geographical area of interest).
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Yes the Palace is near Youngstown and it is probably the #1 club for extras in the area. Be cautioned though. It is not a plush club it is a "shithole" maybe I am being too rough on Frankie. But extras there occur in telephone booth sized cubby holes on folding chairs. You can get a cheap bbbjcim there and most don't swallow but spit it on the floor if you can visualize. Been there many times and try to take them out if I can but if not just saying. CW's Gan be good for extras to with the right girl. You may have to shop around to see who's working where.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Palace in the Pines.....Do Not Go In The Front Door ! Go to the back door. 15$ cover, girls dance nude in an oval pit in front of you for a $1 tip per song. NO ALCAHOL but free water and cokes in the cooler. Prepay private dances at $10 a song. I recommend 5 for $50. You have to tell them which Slut you want. They will give you the appropriate amount of tickets to give to the girl. You also give her a cash tip for her services. Leave happy !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion