tuscl

On Topic / Off Topic: White or Dark Meat?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:59 AM
On Topic: Strippers. White or Dark Meat? Off Topic: Chicken. White or Dark Meat? Strippers. Lots of white meat with occasional dark meat to keep it real. Chicken. Dark meat. Leg and thigh please.

25 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    chicken strippers are afraid of me
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Why choose?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Don't forget the "Chicken of the Sea" part. It's delicious
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Chicken: white meat Strippers: so many other considerations come first. So white and dark and any other combination possible.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    chicken: white or dark strippers: white booty meat
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pink.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Ah, the real question to life is: Which came first? The chicken or the stripper?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Or, vice versa.. Which came first?. The Stripper or the egg? Hell, for that matter: why did the Stipper cross the road? So many unanswered questions in life... lol.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Olive meat
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Chicken -> white Booty -> dark
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You could go for the Hillary basket. 2 Small breasts, 2 fat thighs & a left wing.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^ now that's funny! chicken- dark meat. strippers- whatever I feel like that day. tan brunettes preferred.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I like chicken breasts, but stripper legs/ass are more significant factor in appeal than breasts on strippers. If you're talking skin color, I couldn't care less. White, Dark, brown, yellow, covered in so many tattoo's I can't even tell, its all good. In both cases, if there's too much fat I'm sending it back to the kitchen.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Two large white breasts in both categories
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like breasts as well. Plus legs and thighs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    breast meat is usually white. Legs and thighs I don't care except I don't want too dark or too white.
  • ndnman
    9 years ago
    I prefer my chicken in nugget form and my strippers in pieces in a bucket.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like my strippers to be like my Popeye's chicken: dark and spicy!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Chicken: white or dark -- ideally fried Stripper: white, black, brown, yellow, olive, red -- ideally willing to fuck
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Just got back from white spinner SC and they had complimentary smoked chicken legs and thighs. Perfect!
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    A variety sampler in both categories. And fortunately strippers do not "taste just like chicken"...
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Yes, but they taste like chicken of the sea.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    dark meat. More juice, more protein, overall better flavor White meat is as dry as the desert. BLAH
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Good point Estafador!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion