Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fuck guns...next time I got to FloriDUH Imma get me a shovel

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has this shit been posted?

Turns out that shovel beats gun. At least it does in FloriDUH.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ain't no way I'd go there to party with Thomas. I prefer clubs that are gun and shovel free.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

The story:

Two men were able to use a shovel to fend off a gunman who was allegedly trying to rob one of them at around 2 a.m. Friday, Bay News 9 reports. Thomas Allopenna, 26, had just emerged from The Players Club, a strip club in Hudson, Florida, and was sitting in his truck when deputies say 22-year-old Jonathan Luis Crespo fired five shots from a handgun into the vehicle’s window.

You seriously have to check out the photo of the dude with a shovel. He looks exactly the way you would expect a shovel-wielding superhero to look.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I may trade in my gun for a shovel someday

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement