tuscl

A sincere offer to jerikson

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Somebody please pm the text of my offer to jerikson.

I'm going to be in LA in February, exact dates TBD. So I propose the following to resolve once and for all whether or not Jerikson is a woman.

Jerikson, I will meet you at a club and will buy you a drink and a lap dance. However, to prove identity, whoever shows up must first answer three questions of my choosing that only jerikson would know the answer to. These will be easy questions for the real jerikson to answer.

I don't go to black dives or clubs in the ghetto. But I will go to any safe well known club in LA or COI that is not a dive or in a dangerous area. Other regular TUSCL posters are welcome to join us.

If jerikson is clearly a male (I ain't confirming anything, it has to be obvious from a casual meeting) then I will never again call jerikson a female or a woman. On the honor of my DS I pledge to accurately report to all whether jerikson is a man or a woman.

17 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Like to help you out, but he has me on ignore as well.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, wait. Guess I can use one of my "hundreds" of multiple aliases.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I bet he/she doesnt show up
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

LA Woman...

Midnight alleys roam
    Cops in cars,
    The topless bars
    Never saw a woman...
    So alone, so alone

--

Who knew?
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Three questions eh...??

Are the three questions going to be anything like this? lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I just pm'd Jerikson your message. Guess I wasn't on ignore
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Just for fun...
    Lola....The Kinks

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
    Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
    Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Be careful man – I think j40 is going to kick your ass if you just as only look at him sideways :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, I'm not afraid. Come on jerikson. You insist that you are not a woman. I've given you an easy, painless, simple way to stop that accusation from every being made again. Only a woman would refuse.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Last time I checked was many months ago, and he had me on ignore too.

I don't always agree with Jerikson, but I respect him for putting out his views and not letting people intimidate him into silence. I wish he was able to read this.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    If a meeting actually gets scheduled that might be fun to try to witness!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I wish he was able to read this."

Then PM him/her and encourage jerikson to accept. What's the downside? Why refuse unless I've been right all along.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “…then I will never again call jerikson a female or a woman. On the honor of my DS I pledge to accurately report to all whether jerikson is a man or a woman”

What are you, like six years old?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ fuck you Jackie
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No money where your mouth is Jerkoff40?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Somebody remind jerikson that my offer still stands. What is she/he afraid of?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Like we all suspected jerkoffson is a gutless coward....a true embarrassment to her fellow strippers everywhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion