2 sided question

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Monday, January 12, 2015 2:55 AM
How important is dental hygiene to you for yourself and your dancer

16 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Very important. I have an appointment with the dentist this afternoon. At tooth-hurty
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ Going to see your Chinese dentist then motor?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see Dr. Chang, the well-known Chinese sex therapist, so she went to see him. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did. Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates." Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?" Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Oral health is a window to overall body health. So, it's very important and a subconscious indicator of mate viability. Ugly teeth and/or bad breath can be a quick turnoff.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ Agreed. I am proud of my dental hygiene and expect the same of dancers. Never come across a dancer yet with anything but nice teeth though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My tongue and my duck are gonna be in there so it's important. Unless the dancer has Ed Zachary disease in which case I'm not going anywhere near her no matter the quality of her dental health.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Make that my dick. Only rarely do i take my duck to a strip club.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    AFLAC! (in case you are disabled)
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I consider it important for both. When she smells like burned rubber down there I move on.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My dental bills are cutting into my strip club cash. This is not good for either of us. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ed Zachary disease. Lol. Bahaha
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It is important, highly important, with both parties! SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, if your duck is as lucky as you are, he needs to start contributing. I don't expect a person's teeth to be perfect -- nuts, mine are far from -- but if they look like something from a really bad sci-fi/horror movie, it's time to go to the dentist, which I'm sure he'll greatly appreciate. After all, how often will he be able to pay off that lake cabin with just one patient?
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    It's probably the last thing I will check in a dancer. In fact, unless she's got some seriously bad breath, I don't really give a fuck. I'll check all the other important parts: feet, legs, butt, tits, face, overall body, hair, etc. Not sure I ever recall a dancer whose teeth I noticed in a bad way. I've had a few dancers with bad breath, but I'm usually too focused on the girly stuff she's got goin' on.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You might need to be logged into FaceBook to see. [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    GAH! Where's Operation Smile at? That kid seriously needs it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion