tuscl

Facebook pan handling from strippers

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:17 PM
I got a few sweet darlings on my fb and normally act decent. The last few months i got this new stripper on their that clams she broke her foot and can't dance. So she begs for money all the time. I kinda think she is soliciting sexual favours

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I kinda think you're 16, making things up
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good job on figuring out facebook
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I really don't understand why some of YOU are so mean
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Did you offer her a turgid boner?
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I'm begging to believe this board is useless for information
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sexy News Reporter Owns Drunk 49ers Fan! STD: [view link]
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Wow
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    JV, chances are she's just looking for free money. Have you been able to confirm if she does have a broken foot?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    1st mistake is friending a stripper on facebook regardless of your marital or economical status. I don't even bring my phone into the club let alone tell these girls my full name, but that's just me... Others want strippers to be their buddies and that fine, but be prepared to deal with the bullshit because there will always be a lot of it, and you better show up with a shovel.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have a few dancers as friends on my FB. Their pages have family members on them and there's no racy photos or any indication they dance for a living. I consider these dancers as friends and not a threat as they probably have more to hide than I do. The best aspect of dancer FB friends is looking at their friends. Lots of familiar faces from other dancers!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    So, if you think she's "soliciting sexual favors," why haven't you taken her up on it? If you're not interested, why are you stressing it? If it bothers you, why don't you unfriend her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion