tuscl

show the ladies some respect

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:47 AM
When a dancer comes to my table i always stand erect then slide her chair out then in for her. If she needs lite refreshments i will always order her a beverage

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    And make sure your hands are clean before touching them, and always say please and thank you.
  • fastscrs
    9 years ago
    When a dancer approaches I'm always erect.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Really? ALWAYS? What if she's fugly?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I agree. I always ask "Would you like to make love" rather than saying "wanna fuck" :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree, no reason to be a dick to dancers. That spreads and may affect how things go with a dancer you want
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I always stand, and bow deeply while making a sweeping motion with my Capitano hat, which I always wear. Blimey, I hope I didn't split my pantaloons! lol ... more seriously, I do always treat the dancers respectfully, but the dated "always stand" type pseudo chivalry is unneeded.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Jv. Please pm your phone number as i want to introduce my daughter to a gentleman with such manners. Jv troop---- ignore list
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Keep it up JV. Being nice to strippers will cancel out the bad Karma you get from trolling us.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I let her cum first
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Wait a minute.... The title of this thread seems like every other thread started on Stripper web from some disgruntled peeler. Hmmm... You don't think??? Seems too similar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion