tuscl

backrubs at foxylady brockton?

Saturday, January 10, 2015 3:09 PM
Is it worth the money? Looking for reviews on the money spent for a good neck/shoulder rub at foxy?

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hana Teaches Japanese - World's Dumbest: [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My favorite rub girl is now dancing there. Just like the dancers, ymmv. By that I mean there are some rub girls with strong fingers who really get into your muscles and let you know you've had a good rub. Don't get one expecting a massage. It's a rub. I've enjoyed paying for a back rub for a dancer when they drop their top and sit slouched over bare breasted getting a good rub. I've never done it, but my ATF used to dance there and she said one time a whale took her and a rub girl to the Champagne Room. They both were naked, working the guy over. For $10 + tip give it a try.
  • winning12
    9 years ago
    Ive only read reviews. Ive gotten one at fantasies but never foxy. At fantasies the rub girls stood in front, boobs in face, whole they did the neck and shoulder massage. Same here?
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    It is a tamer experience at Foxy Lady Brockton! Melissa has trained in massage and is able to properly work your shoulders and back. I am not a big fan of rub girls in general. There have been some whose personalities make the engagement worthwhile for the amusing conversation.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Those massages at Foxy weren't bad at $10 for 2 songs, which was the rate several years ago. There some of the massage girls were as hot as any of the dancers. But they work behind you so you dont see them while they work on your upper back and shoulders. I was there a couple months ago and the price has gone up so I dont think they are worthwhile anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion