tuscl

Strippers on another website posting about their HATRED and RESENTMENT of custom

On another website, there is a discussion in which strippers have posted their RESENTMENT and HATRED of "men" participating in on line discussions with strippers ( I think that the word HATE was actually written by someone but I am not 100% sure) Discussions in which strippers openly state that they HATE on line chatting (and talking to customers INSIDE THE CLUB as well) should be read by customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION and PAY strippers while TRYING to BUY AFFECTION.

Some discussions may be ENLIGHTENING to some "men" who think strippers they are spending MONEY on actually LIKE THEM!!!!!!

16 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is that fucktard seeking AFFECTION and EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT from strippers?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Give us the names of these websites you fucktard.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who wants to add?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Read websites that have lots of STRIPPERS POSTING on them. You may find out some things.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Or maybe he can't cut and paste.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Maybe they were talking about RL specifically.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers want to add?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    It would be nice if RL posted something of greater value than a vague statement such as some strippers hate their customers or some guys manipulate strippers. Tell us the web site, the club, the who when and where of the facts if there really is any.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Many strippers are indeed women who dislike or even hate men. This is particularly true of single mothers deserted by deadbet boyfriends or ex-husbands who can't come up with child support.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What's been posted?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Why don't you start this topic over again and then post a sample of the discussion you are talking about that is so negative for customers? I'm feeling almost evil for giving hints to you though, don't know why. It's like I keep getting an amusing picture of a tv show Married with Children where the female neighbor starts acting like a chicken pecking away annoyed at the man of the house. That was a funny episode.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    who wants to reply?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    you may be surprised
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I'll bet those man haters act like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth when it's time to get the green. If they hate men and their job so much, it's time to move on...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Sure some dancers hate their jobs at times and like to rant. Show me a workplace where that isn't true, I've never seen one.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Are you saying that some strippers may be men hating feminists? You may be right. They should be avoided. Do not listen to any feminists. The feminists should not be working in the strip club business or anywhere else in the US as far as I'm concerned. Let them go live in the Middle East where they can't show their face or vote. Maybe then they might get a slight clue why men defend liberty and freedom with their own blood only to have some feminist back home condemn all men.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion