Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Offtopic Battlecreek 100 vehicle pileup on weather channel

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you seen the video? I heard it was around a curve and semis and vehicles were coming around a curve at interstate speed on snow covered roads. Kind of spooky.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

No way would I recommend getting out of the vehicle unless I thought a semi was going to crush the vehicle I was in. however if I could, I might run for it.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Hey, isn't just us in "Floriduh" that are crazy! At least our mayhem is more one on one.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Wasn't it the northerners that were making fun of things in Atlanta last year during a rare ice storm?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It happened on I-94 That's the main interstate that connects Detroit with Chicago. I driven on that stretch hundreds times and people drive crazy fast. And yesterday there was I high winds and blowing snow. Whiteout conditions. I can see how it happens. People just need to slow down.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

A lot of dudes in 4WD and AWD vehicles don't seem to get that even though they go better, they don't turn or stop better!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

4 wheel drive= 4 wheel slide

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ shadow... If that happened in Atlanta where people don't drive on snow regularly it would have been 10 times worse

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Did the weather channel try to blame global warming?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement