tuscl

Day and Night

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:03 AM
In my experience it seams to me the most in side the club sex happens on days shifts

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    correct. and I rarely even get to visit when clubs are empty and bouncers aren't all over the place.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    True
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    True.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I prefer to day club on weekdays. more relaxed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Makes sense. Harder for the dancer to bank by doing lots of low mileage dances. Strippers with kids tend to prefer day shift, and they're the ones who need $$$ the most.
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    Since you're basing this on your experience, have you ever visited during dayshift?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    more sex happens during the day because most of those clubs have lunch buffets and once the food is put out all those fat fuck bouncers are busy munching on chicken wings that watching the girls which equals extras time!!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "seams" - are you a fucking tailor now?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Not wishing to cast doubt on the idea that most ITC sex happens during the daytime, but pretty much all my ITC and OTC has happened in the evening, often after midnight. It probably helps I only go at night, thanks to my job, but it's not like night shift is sexless.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    So, in the (very early) morning ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Duh!
  • impala
    9 years ago
    As said earlier and in my experiance, mostly the day shift dancers are single mothers, dancers that have to be home at night, or dancers that cannot make it during the night shift and are hungrier for cash. IME the night shift girls are usually hotter, but they either usually make a crapload of cash from just the pure volume of cheap dances or are there just to have fun and just don't do that. There are of coarse always exceptions to the rule, though.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Darkness falls
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, the two shifts are as different as night and day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion