tuscl

Ice cream season

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Friday, January 9, 2015 11:28 PM
In a few months ice cream season will be upon us. Its my favorite time because i can go down to the local ice cream shop and watch all those barley 18 girls

10 comments

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Do you live near the beach or in a college town? Just wondering if some locations are better than others. I live in a small mostly female college town and we have a Yogurt store. It is expensive but whenever I go,I see mostly females in there.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shark, Does SOBE count?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Shit. I got you all beat. I just head on over to my local Wal-Mart and watch the red necks. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    SOBE? I think I missed that word in the glossary.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    jv, you like barley girls? That kind of goes against the grain for me :-)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Seriously, though, ice cream season is great not just because of the hot girls, but because the hot girls are hot and are dressed in short shorts, crop tops and bikinis. Can't wait!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "It is expensive but whenever I go,I see mostly females in there." you're on a message board where you're probably paying at least $20 for a woman to sit on your lap for 3-4 minutes and most here will do it several times in one night. I think you can afford some fucking $4 froyo
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A penguin takes his car to the shop to have it fixed. While he's waiting, he goes into an ice cream shop and eats ice cream. Having flippers instead hands, he gets the ice cream all over himself. He's goes back to the auto shop and asks the mechanic what was wrong with his car. "Well," says the mechanic, "it looks like you blew a seal." The penguin replies, "It's just ice cream, I swear!!"
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    JV, just as long as you aren't following the ice cream truck around town, you should be okay. Motor, I'm going to have to remember that one. I don't know who I'd tell it to around this baby bible belt of a town, but I'm going to have to remember it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion