tuscl

The SC Birthday Girl ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I normally spend a good amount of $$$ per SC visit; but I’m not much of a stage tipper since it does not do much for me (except when I want to let a dancer know I’m interested).

A common thing at many SCs is to have the birthday girl (i.e. a club employee either a dancer or waitress); get on the stage and have people tip-her/make-it-rain-on-her.

I know it’s her birthday and all; but I still don’t get up and tip even under these circumstances (plus it feels as another way for SCs/employees to just get more $$$ out of you).

So – have you tipped the birthday girl – do you always – never – your PL thoughts?

20 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Never. Just another way the club tries to pull money out of your pocket.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I get around a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen the tip the birthday girl scenario. I think you're saying whoever gets onstage doesn't get naked, it's just a matter of giving them money. If so, no way I'm tipping. It sounds like just another version of the drink hustle -- guilting PLs into spending money for nothing.

It seems to me if the birthday girl wants to celebrate on stage, she needs to wear her birthday suit in order to do so. Do that and maybe I tip.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At Follies they start by circulating the club with a shopping bag asking for gifts/money. I throw a buck in just to get rid of them. Later they do the birthday dance on stage and I pass.

I guess the final straw is when they threw a baby shower for the house mom. Glad I missed that.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I knew a dancer in Key West that told me, each dancer had about 6 "birthdays" a year. Being mostly a tourist town, they could get away with it.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    She gets a tip if she puts all the birthday candles in her pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What do custies get when it’s their birthday?

(maybe I should use that line next time a dancer tells me it’s her bday and wants $$$)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The club takes care of the rain, but I slip her a birthday gift: usually a fat spliff.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I get around a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen the tip the birthday girl scenario …”

I think it’s something that is more common at the dives than the more upscale places.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Most dancers and workers will lie about their birthdays if they can get away with yet. Just another scam. Be like IHOP and ask for I.D.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Papi - I have gotten my VIP room charge waived twice on my birthday. I have had 2 different strippers bring me in a cake and gifts. On my 70th birthday I took 2 best friends to VIP for a flat $100 each and no room charge.

So it depends on how well known you are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ There is only one godfather :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hail King Shadowcat
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have seen this at one club. I had a fav that did that and had other girls go around with buckets for tips while bday girl danced on stage.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Never seen it. If I liked her I'd throw a dollar. If she was no one to me or a sourpuss I'd pass.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

If you'd stop playing the senile old man game, those dancers would have nothing to do with you. BTW, will you teach me how? :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - How much more do you want? I got you Dazzeled. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

True enough, but that has worn off. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Just get your ass up here again sometime. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I thought I was going to last fall, but then I ended up with the foot surgery. :(
    Five month out last year with the rotator cuff and foot surgeries. Sucks being old and "brittle".

Perhaps this year. We shall see.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If the dancer was one of my regulars, sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion