tuscl

Sinful desire in the strip clubs

Last time i went in on a mission to convert bitches for Jesus H Christ i found myself tempted by the devil

11 comments

• Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I could have had religion, but a girl set the devil on me
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think I met Satan in the strip clubs. She looks pretty but overcharged me. Then I bet she got pissed off when I called her a ROB online. Now she avoids me. win win.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you stroke a manager or grease a bouncer at the club Rev.longjohn?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'm confused. I wash my hands before I commit adultery and sexual immorality. Does that mean I'm defiled? What if the girl involved is a dream stripper. Isn't there some kind of defilement exception for that in the bible? If not you should make one up.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the good reverend is speaking from his heart.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    In Genesis 2 it says that Adam and Eve were both originally naked, "but they were not ashamed."
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Of course moto, Genesis also says there were just the man and the woman in the garden, which would make infidelity pretty much impossible. Lol

Disclaimer: before anybody accuses me of being a conservative evangelical, I think that Genesis was written as an allegory ;)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've noticed strippers tend to shout, "Oh God!!!" a lot when I fuck them so I think there's better places to proselytize than a SC. You might try homeless shelters.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Go council and life coach jerkoffson. He need some scripture and to come out of the clotheset. Please pray for him Rev.jon
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Welcome Back Reverend Ike ! We've missed you !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion