Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sinful desire in the strip clubs

Rev.Long

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last time i went in on a mission to convert bitches for Jesus H Christ i found myself tempted by the devil

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Rev.Long
Rev.Long
•

Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I could have had religion, but a girl set the devil on me

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think I met Satan in the strip clubs. She looks pretty but overcharged me. Then I bet she got pissed off when I called her a ROB online. Now she avoids me. win win.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did you stroke a manager or grease a bouncer at the club Rev.longjohn?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm confused. I wash my hands before I commit adultery and sexual immorality. Does that mean I'm defiled? What if the girl involved is a dream stripper. Isn't there some kind of defilement exception for that in the bible? If not you should make one up.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Sounds like the good reverend is speaking from his heart.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

In Genesis 2 it says that Adam and Eve were both originally naked, "but they were not ashamed."

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Of course moto, Genesis also says there were just the man and the woman in the garden, which would make infidelity pretty much impossible. Lol

Disclaimer: before anybody accuses me of being a conservative evangelical, I think that Genesis was written as an allegory ;)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've noticed strippers tend to shout, "Oh God!!!" a lot when I fuck them so I think there's better places to proselytize than a SC. You might try homeless shelters.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go council and life coach jerkoffson. He need some scripture and to come out of the clotheset. Please pray for him Rev.jon

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Welcome Back Reverend Ike ! We've missed you !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement