tuscl

Dwarf Dancer ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggybacking on DoctorDarby’s “Dancers with Disabilities” thread - have you ever seen a dwarf dancer at a club – I mean a dancer that was a regular dancer at the club and not a feature like (Bridget the Midget).

And not just a very short dancer; but one that was super-short like maybe under 4”0 (or at least under 4”5) and also looked dwarfish and not just short.

I’ve seen a dwarf dancer recently; perhaps the only one I recall seeing although I’ve come across many short dancers in the maybe 4”7+ range - but the one I saw was obviously a dwarf to the eye even with her stripper shoes on – she even had those short little bow-legged legs and kinda waddled as she walked.

I personally was a bit uncomfortable w/ it and avoided eye contact w/ her (but that’s my problem and not hers) but she seemed fine w/ it and confident.

She is a black dancer @ Vegas Cabaret in South Florida (Lauderhill) - she is brown skinned and not much titties and a small little butt and I have seen her on my last 2 visits there.

I’ve actually seen her giving non-contact floor dances which many dancers do at this club.

Although I’ll hit pretty much anything that is chocolate; I could not see myself being comfortable getting dances from her – I would probably have to pick her up by the armpits and put her on my lap in order to get a good grind from her LOL.

So – have you seen a dwarf dancer at the club b/f (and I mean a dwarfish looking dancer and not a very short dancer).

8 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Sure, I've seen a dancing dwarf

http://youtu.be/IniuLyS0uro

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I've never seen one. I couldn't see the point of a table dance as everything would be so close to the ground I wouldn't be able to see it nor would she be able to grind any on me as some do during a table dance.

A friction dance might be different but I'd expect half off. lol (was that wrong?)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I guess a contact dance while you are sitting on a barstool would be out of the question – IDK – I’m just asking.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Only dwarf girl I've ever seen in a SC was one at HiLiter in Phoenix. She was waitressing not dancing. Not my thing though. I prefer tall women, 5'8" and taller. Preferably 5'10" to 6'2".
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She wouldnt need to get on her knees to give head. Just kidding.

There was a male dwarf that I believe got paid to hang out in a club I used to frequent on Friday and Saturday night. He was dressed in a daiper and carried a big baby rattle. He was funny as hell. I told him he should go downtown or to a mall dressed like that and start chasing women with big tits and yelling "mama, mama" at them. He said he was going to. Im not sure if he ever did or not.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've never seen one in a SC but have in a couple of burlesque shows. Last year, she did a performance as Wolverine and last year (or was it the year before?) as Cthullu. She really is a lot of fun to watch perform.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Not counting the time I saw Bridget the Midget, the only female dwarf I have ever seen in a strip club was a waitress at a club I visited on one of my Kansas road trips. Not really the prettiest girl, but she had big tits and when I tipped her, she let me suck on her tits. None of that compares to the time I was at my favorite club and a whole bunch of dwarves came in. They had a rodeo nearby and I guess the strip club is the after hours activity for rodeo clowns.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… There was a male dwarf that I believe got paid to hang out in a club …”

There is a SC in Ocho Rios, Jamaica called Shades.

Reviews state that Tuesday nights they have a black midget dude that is super-endowed and actually has a sex show on stage w/ a female – he may be short standing up but apparently he is very tall on his back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion