tuscl

Customers LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP in strip clubs and in DENIAL about it

There may be customers in strip clubs and/or posting on various message boards who claim that a strip club is ONLY FOR FANTASY. They claim this even though they may KNOW that MANY strippers have formed REAL FRIENDSHIPS and RELATIONSHIPS (which DO NOT involve money) with customers they have met IN the club while working. These customers may be telling themselves and others (and posting as well) that they are not looking for FRIENDSHIP in strip clubs. Some of these "men" may actually be outright LIARS!

If you think that it is PATHETIC to look for FRIENDSHIP in strip clubs then please answer this - Do you think that it is PATHETIC to LIE about looking for FRIENDSHIP in strip clubs???????

5 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't think it would be very difficult for a kid of average intelligence and warped personality to read enough about strippers on the web to be able to come up with his posts. Anyway I don't think he's for real, I think he's putting us on. Nobody could be as screwed up as he sounds.

But to actually answer the original question, I don't go to strip clubs, or anywhere else for that matter, looking for friends. But I try to remain open to friendship wherever I am. And sometimes you find friends in the most unlikely of places, stripclubs for example.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    FONDL, that is a possibility, however a kid who has never been to the candy store would not consider consumers of candy PLs. I have long wondered if RL is a lonely housewife, a bitter stripper, a madman or a Pathetic Loser from the past himself. My personal court is still out on that one.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think he's too busy doing his homework and studying for his algebra quiz.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I think RL's posts are pathetic. However like a crowd at a train wreck, I keep watching the disaster unfold.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    RL: I think it's pathetic that you don't have the balls to join in on any of the threads you speak of and give an opinion on these topics. What are you afraid of?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion