tuscl

I hate strip clubs

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I am sick and fucking tired of these asshole club managers not having the girl I want available for me when I walk in. Sometimes I have to wait so long for her that half my beer is gone before she shows up. These douchebag bartender isn't any better. When I tell her to go snag my favorite from the loser she's sitting with, she just looks at me funny.

And what is up with the club playing the wrong music while I'm feeling her up and getting my dick sucked? I mean, I've *told* the DJ what he should be playing, and he just ignores me.

Not to mention all the girls who refuse to diet and trim their asses down to a reasonable size. They *know* I don't like those big bubble butts, I've told them often enough, but it's like they're not even listening. And why the fuck can't they bleach their skin like I ask? Most of them are way to dark.

In seriously thinking about giving up strip clubs entirely. This shit is getting way too frustrating.

22 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    What time are you arriving, when you would normally expect to see her?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Lol. Nice.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah! And WTF about these strippers that don't bring a condom with them to VIP. Am I expected to do that too?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And why the hell do i get cut off on the way to the club by girl drivers talking on CELLPHONES? Pisses me off.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Tell them GMD, why can't they make the steak just the way I like it and have it ready as soon as I walk in the door. WTH man!?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You forgot the most important thing -- tissues! These strippers never bring tissues to the VIP I mean they can swallow if they want to, but if not whose gonna clean me up? Damn strip clubs. Maybe I'll stop going as well.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And what's with the whales that eat all the complimentary nuts? Assholes. Why do I have to ask for more nuts?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a jerikson pity party
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck, fuckety, fuck fuck fuck
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    South Park Fuck fuckity fuck fuck: http://youtu.be/hQ7lIRvb4-g
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Hah! Again, nice!
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    ...and you kids stay off of my grass!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I stopped at a strip club today for the free lunch buffet and some asshole ate all the shrimp. I mean WTF?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    We're sorry that you didn't enjoy your visit, Mr. GMD. Here's a 10% discount coupon for your third purchase of our $400 champagne room.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm tired of these whores wanting me to pay them for sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Funniest thread in a while. It's like everyone simultaneously turned into mini jeriksons.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    I hate it when the strip club has spaghetti and meatballs for the free mealtime buffet and the club has no cheese and not enough red sauce. am I suppose to bring in my own bottles of prego and parmesan?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    And what the hell is it with these thug bouncers beating the shit out of drunken, belligerent customers out in the parking lot? They're supposed to wait until 2am when the rest of us get there to watch!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got drunk and fucked a zebra at the strip club. Or was it a stripper in a zebra outfit
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Finally somebody that knows how I feel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    How about all these clubs with no black chicks – wtf man!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great jerkoffson parody!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion