tuscl

back row baptist blow jobs at church

Saturday, January 3, 2015 7:13 PM
Been going to this southern Baptist church known for slutty members..been able to pull blow jobs on the backslider babist row for $150 This happens to u ? Or is i just sklled ?

22 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I went to a catholic church till I was 18. The most I could pull off was trying to look up the girls skirts.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    you pullin' that $150 out of the collection plate when it's passed around?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Were you having a big mac atack during church too?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You're jes' skilled Dookie dude. That church wasn't known for sluts 'til you started attending.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I bet it was all the Big Mac attacks you've had. The hot girlies worry that you're sick. Melts their lil' hearts. Then it's like BAM!!! they're givin' you a BJ!! Imma hafta try dat shit!!!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Did you know that Baptists won't have sex standing up? Someone might see them and think they were dancing. Duke, have you tried sex in the hot tub up front yet? As for me, I'm Presbyterian, one of God's chosen frozen.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You might be a Southern Baptist if,,,, You actually believed Jesus used Welch's grape juice and saltine crackers.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    That's not Welch's... It's Jesus...JUICE! JUICE! JUICE!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice needs his glasses checked. He was really getting a blowjob from the preacher man
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I heard that Mikey was excommunicated nor for looking up girls' skirts, but up the nuns' skirts - plus a lot of other bad habits. ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I can't get a blow job from the Christian woman that I'm married to, and the women at her church are just as frigid I'm sure. Thus I'll stick to strip clubs over baptist churches despite the recommendation.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    What is a Southern Baptist as opposed to the regular variety of Baptist that I know in Canada?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Southern baptists are twice as hypocritical as other baptists, but they have better potlucks.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    On a serious note southern baptists are more conservative, more zealous, and take the bible more literally.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And they are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, which is a loosely affiliated group that debates theological issues but has zero impact on the operation or policy of the member congregations because of the single church polity.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Amen!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    We pagans have sex as part of the ritual. Maybe someday the Catholics will catch up and embrace sexuality instead of pretending it doesn't exist.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    As a fallen-away, non-practicing Catholic, I wholly support your above statement. Perhaps the new Pope will be enlightened enough to no longer consider "self abuse" to be a mortal sin. (Not that it's probably not keeping anyone away from Holy Communion any more as in the old days)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Lol Motor, one time at mass as a kid, when the priest was eating the wafer and drinking the wine the thought, "Look at that fat pig guzzle down the wine" entered my mind. I thought, "oh no, what did i do"? I never did confess that.
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    Who?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Idk Juice, er, I mean Duke. I heard that those girls were 250 lb heffers with missing teeth and that you were grossly overcharged. The good news I suppose is that you might be able to claim the excess payments as charitable donations seeing that they were made in a church. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hope they don't find out the cash was counterfeit, rick. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion