tuscl

Diversification

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, January 2, 2015 7:57 AM
For the new year, I am wondering whether I should diversify a little bit and quit spending so much of my strip club time, energy, and money on my dream stripper. She's been virtually my entire focus for the past 3+ months, aside from a couple visits to Follies when I happened to find myself in Atlanta. But even those visits weren't so much about the strippers. I primarily just wanted to meet some guys on the site. So should I try to diversify, or should I just continue to focus on her? The big head says that I should have more variety, but the little head accurately points out that we will never find another one like her. She's like this amazing drug that I am addicted to, and I don't want to stop my habit. Decisions, decisions, decisions ....

9 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    You gotta go with however you're feeling man! That said, I can assure you, every time I find an amazing ATF, I'm always absolutely convinced I'll never find another like her. But I always do... I mean, each is unique in their own way, but eventually, and usually in no more than a few months, find someone just as awesome. Right now I'm in a "I don't want an ATF, just a few CFs I rotate between", I just need a break from the one ATF routine. I think you used the right metaphor with "amazing drug", but unfortunately, many times my relationship with my ATF starts with something like marijuana (it just makes me feel great) but ends up like heroin (amazing highs but becomes toxic and less fun in between the highs). I've gone about 8 months with just a small team of 2nd stringers, each of whom thinks I'm their exclusive regular, so I get many of the usual regular benefits but don't feel compelled to constantly want to see the same one, I don't get irritated when she doesn't show up to work, etc. I might switch back the one-ATF-to-rule-them-all mode sometime in 2015, but maybe not.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    JS, what a problem. Should I spend more time with my dream stripper OR at Follies? Sir, either answer looks good to me!
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    I think most of us love having ATFs, CFs, and all that, but I always tell the dancers I spend time with that I know I'm in a "fantasy land" and that I'm going to be like a kid in Baskin Robbins where there are a lot more than just a few flavors of ice cream. This will piss off some of them, but the truly good ones understand where I'm coming from.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Having on Go-To girl is amazing like the one you have right now. It's a rare gem her being *reliable* and *trustworthy* so you must give extra credit for that. You probably don't need a side dish as she seems to be your Djinn for now. In my case, I sometimes, like two or three times a week I find my CF a cockblocker because when I get calls/texts from other dancers who want to have fun with me she would just act like the 800-lb gorilla and there you go my time is spent on her again. I really can't have one dancer going for me. I like several not one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    For me “familiarity breeds contempt’ applies and I’m always looking for the next-high/new-adventure. For me SCs are like a buffet – I want to sample everything to see what it tastes like. As Huey Lewis said “I want a new drug” thus I’m always wanting the next stripper high which often comes in the form of a new/different stripper.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's all good. No ATF of CF at the present. I'm a slut. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    i would stay with the best. You could get the DS a wig and some outfits to spice things up
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mikey, already bought her several outfits. She strips in them for me, or let's me take them off, and I take pictures too. No you can't see them, sorry. No wig. I love her long curly hair.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    John, I wish I had such dilemmas as yours. I'm sure many of us do *g* There's nothing wrong with exploring, trying to find an ATF or a DS or, nuts, even just a good regular ITC in any city you find yourself in -- the proverbial girl in every port, variety is the spice of life, and whatever other lame but true clichés you want. I'm sure she also realizes you're a mongering hound, so don't disappoint her -- or us. Some of us need those stories to live vicariously through others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion