tuscl

OT "Booming U.S. Validated as Investors See Busy Consumers"

Friday, January 2, 2015 4:08 AM
"An S&P 500 index of consumer-discretionary companies from Walt Disney Co. to [view link] Inc. gained 322 percent between March 2009 and the end of last year, for the best performance among 10 major groups. Americans are spending again and investors know it. To read the entire article, go to [view link]" But stevie-girl ridiculed the idea of a boom back in October and his cohort of circle-jerking cock-suckers on TUSCL just sheepishly nodded their heads in agreement. Some added that the middle class was seeing no benefit and, indeed, there was a conspire to destroy the middle the class. So WTF is going here with this journalist using the word "boom" in the title. Did stevie-girl get it wrong when he ventured outside of song lyric quoting to an area he, apparently, nothing about?

4 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ You tell that Stevie girl Dougsta dude
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Looks like one of Stevie-girl's biggest circle-jerkers has returned. Now where is Stevie-girl herself?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Have you guys noticed the pattern yet? When I say something I take great care to make sure that it is correct first, so that time will show that it is true, even if the vast majority of mindless morons on TUSCL disagree with me. The mindless morons of TUSCL, by contrast, only think they know if something is true by how much mutual circle-jerking and cock-sucking of each other they can get going. Time then shows they are wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion