tuscl

THE ASSES AREN'T STICKING OUT

rattdog
New York
ever notice that a lot of girls 24 and under within the last 5 years that have thick legs but stick out ass? this pertains to all, civvies and strippers. you lay your eyes on one of these girls and say "damn,what nice thick juicy thighs." then when you see her turn around or walk by there is no ass sticking out. it seems like her ass was bashed in with a breadpin.

what attributes a girl to have no ass like that? is it from sitting on her ass all day texting?

7 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Good observation rattdog dude. Turns out that human anatomy has fundamentally changed in the past generation. Exactly 25 years and 9 months ago there was a shift in fetal development that caused this. Asses will no longer stick out without enhancement. :-(
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't noticed. In fact when I read thick juicy thighs I immediately start picturing a cooked chicken. I don't ever think of human females as thick and juicy. Sounds like food to me. Of course if you've ever heard certain rap songs, it leads one to believe that some guys like girls with big butts. I never understood it. I like normal proportions. I like looking at tits and nice legs. I'm still thinking about chicken after reading about juicy thighs though. lol.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just put a stick in her ass
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    shark,

In fact when I read thick juicy thighs I immediately start thinking Papi! Thighs are dark meat, correct? :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Truthfully I haven't noticed any change. What studies have shown to be true is that women's tits at least in the U.S.A. have gotten bigger. But then so has their waistline.
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    I see a lot of thin strippers walk we their butt sticking out too. And it's always the under 25 girls rap/hip-hop girls. That's just part of modern booty culture now days, nothing really odd or strange about it now.
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    I like a woman with a nice àss. As long as it looks right (please no butt implants) lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion