tuscl

Turns out strip clubs aren't the only place with PLs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    At a Hooters close to where used to live. There is one guy that is Always there. I bet if you walked in right now he would be there. The girls there told me that they fought over who was going to have to take his table. Nonody liked him
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nobody liked him. Dam fat fingers
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I must be OK. I haven't been to a Hooters in over 25 years. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And let's not forget all the waitresses and bartenders that get hit on right at closing time by some drunk guy who's been hanging out for hours.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I know of 2 Hooters in the Detroit area. The one in the "downriver" area--in a poor white suburb--has the hottest girls I've ever seen in one place. I wish all strip clubs had girls that hot.

• farmerart
    10 years ago
    There is a Hooters-like chain in north central Alberta called The Canadian Brewhouse. Even in the frigid depths of a prairie winter the servers wear micro shorts and teeny tank tops. During evenings and on weekends the servers are of the super-hot class of young woman. Weekdays sees mostly single moms as servers, not always as hot as their evening or weekend counterparts but even these ladies outshine any Hooters girls that I have seen. Food at Canadian Brewhouse is, surprisingly, very tasty.

I often patronize The Canadian Brewhouse location nearest to Rancho farmerart. The girls love me. I am the Packard guy. I took my 1948 Packard restoration to the joint last spring and the old car (and me) were the hits of the day with the girls. I took several of the girls for a spin around town and then many girls wanted photos of themselves posing around the old car.

Does this make me a PL?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    In my previous job, we made Hooters a regular lunch and after work stop. We had about 3-4 to choose from. Always had our favorite Hooters girl. Food was so-so for the most part, but I did enjoy their Buffalo Chicken sandwich.They did well in tips.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    farmerart, if you tip the girls with $100 bills for nothing more than eye candy, then yes it makes you a PL. Otherwise, no. As an aside, it sounds like a place I'd eat at often.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69,

Funny you should mention those $100 bills. My first visit to The Canadian Brewhouse was hosted by a guy with a fleet of vac trucks who was trying to get some business from me. Beer flowed freely on the vac truck guy's dime and I was really enjoying the girls. I started teasing our server about giving me a lap dance. She was uber-hot with a tank top full of delicious jiggly flesh. Be damned if she didn't plunk herself down on my lap and give me a short grind. I stuck a C-note in that delicious cleavage in appreciation......true PL behaviour.

By the way, the shepherd's pie at The Canadian Brewhouse is killer.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    art - damn!!! too bad you didn't break up that $100. if you'd gave her $10 at a time you would have had more dances and maybe jazzed in your pants. would that have been considered PL type of action? yeah but who cares-you got off, are happy and can finish the day w/a nice meal and and a brew.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I hadn't been to Hooters in about a year or so until last week. All the good looking girls that are my type must either work earlier in the day or got new jobs at Twin Peaks. I wasn't impressed. They did remodel inside. I spent more time watching a football game than the girls working there. Disappointed a bit. I did enjoy the food and my waitress greeted me nicely.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've never really cared for Hooters. There used to be none in the S.F. Bay Area. Then someone paid a great deal of money to be able to open on at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Radio talk show hosts were laughing at him. All that money, just for the franchise, for the name, instead of for the cost of actually setting his place up. They were saying that this was actually too conservative of a biz concept for S.F., known for strip clubs.

Then someone opened one in Fremont, and then near San Jose in Campbell. This last one I have been too several times. The girls are very nice looking, and there are lots of blondes.

But there are also problems, like there are so many girls and you can't pick your waitress, and so you can't interact with the same girl for more than one visit.

The girls are super bubbly when they talk. But this is just social armor. Very hard to talk with them at all.

Maybe if like Rick Duggan I came in wearing a suit, or maybe if I drove up in a Lamborghini, then maybe. Otherwise, these places I see as a negative.

I also don't like the flat shoes or the basketball uniforms either. Again, it seems like too conservative of a business concept.

What I do like are SJ's Vietnamese Coffee Shops. Just a few waitresses and they are always coming around for tea refills. They wear the highest of heels and mini dresses, and real playful eye makeup. So depended on the chemistry between you and one of them, it is often possible to get some flirtations going.

I prefer these places to Hooters, even though Hooters has food and I need food, where as I don't need coffee or tea.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion