tuscl

Man hands

grand1511
Euphoria
Took a rare noontime strip club visit today. There were on,y two dancers on duty...an older Asian and a young statuesque blonde. I was the only customer. Tipped a little to the asian on stage first who was quite uninspired. Then the young one comes out. Long legs in fishnet stockings. Long curly hair. Perfect, natural B-size titties. She's leaning in being playful and teasing. Then she sits to spread her legs. As she grips her thighs....man hands!!! The complete opposite of everything sleek and petite about her. Totally broke the moment and any chances of taking her to a couch.

What other surprising revelations have you encountered at the stage the completely threw off a magical moment?

12 comments

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Man privates!

(But I managed to look past this)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @grand1511: I think you have your priorities wrong. :) I think I could easily get I've man hands, as long as there was no evidence of other man parts.

The most surprising thing to me was a girl who had a large, unattractive mole right next to her pussy. Spread her legs, and BAM! there it was.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Once saw one with a killer body and a cute face but her teeth were a disaster. No way was I going to stick my dick in there.
  • beguiled
    10 years ago
    I heard my first stripper fart this year. She was contorting on stage and I didn't let her know that I heard it.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Hot girls don't fart. And they they only pee, they don't do #2. Ever. Didn't you learn that as a kid?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    They pee? Not from the same place I lick, I hope.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Dingle berries.... The magic moment arrives, she slowly spreads her legs , and there are little balls of toilet tissue left behind!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    grand?

Where? Even if the, "...asian on stage first who was quite uninspired." I'm up for her. :)
  • fandingo
    10 years ago
    Was at a nude club and the girl spreading her legs. I got closer to tip because it looked like she was really turned-on and had that sexy milky-white juice trickling out... Nope, it was a tampon string. At that point, I was looking for some dark-red around the pretty pink pussy. I guess she was totally not shy about the feminine hygiene product. Maybe she thought it would get her some kinky customers. :P
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Back to the original topic, man hands.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    haha funny asflguy123,nice video JS69
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I remember that Seinfeld. Great post js69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?