Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Salma 48

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yeah, I would, in a heartbeat!!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Hot. But at 48 she's too old for me. :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Shoot! With a bod like that, 48 is the new 18, especially for us 63 yos.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Still one of my all time favs. Hot!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I know this guy, Pinault. He owns my beloved Chateau Latour, among several other luxury goods companies.

I don't care for his current lady. His previous squeeze, Canadian supermodel Linda Evangelista, is infinitely hotter than this Hayek woman.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Was one of the finest walking in her prime. Still fine.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Fa,

Sorry, but you are incorrect. Salma is infinitely hotter than that Evangelista woman. If a recent sampling comparing the two Salma had over 79.9% preference.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement