tuscl

An Inappropriate Comment

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I found myself with a lot of small bills which I wanted to get rid of. So when I went to my local CVS Drugstore I paid with cash. Counting out 30 one dollar bills to the cashier, I said, "I feel like a stripper." The girl gave me a very strange look.

13 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maybe she recognized you.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    She probably never heard that one before
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Maybe she was afraid you were about to give her a dance.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Maybe she was worried you recognized her as a dancer from another club.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Seems like a funny and appropriate comment to me. My DS has told me that the time she most feels most like a stripper OTC is when she pays for something with a huge stack if ones.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Was she hot enough to be (or have been) a stripper?
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

A girl who can't get a laugh out of paying with all dollar bills is probably wound too tight for me. She needs to loosen up. lol.
    Probably why she's working in CVS and not a Deja Vue somewhere.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    When I pay in ones I always look at the cashier, smile and say "I played poke rlast night and these used to be 20's". Male, female, old, young it always gets a laugh.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had an old friend that was atractive with big boobs that was a nail tech. She got tipped a lot in ones. She was paying for gas in ones once and the guy working there asked her what nights she worked because he wanted to see her. When she figured out what she was talking about she was mortified...lol
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've told this one before, but my wife and I were in line at a fast food place when the young lady with the small boy in front of us was digging through her purse for the last bit of change she needed to pay her tab. So I gave her a dollar, for which she thanked me somewhat effusively.

My wife said to her something like, "It's ok, he's used to giving singles to girls."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ski,

"I played poke rlast night and these used to be 20's"

Played poker with cards, or poke her with women? :)

Perhaps something Freudian there?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She was probably wound too tight. She was probably thinking eewww, strippers had this money and now I have to handle it and pass it out to customers all day. Maybe.

I still don't like getting those two dollar bills in change occasionally from strip clubs. If I'm low on cash or just want to use it, I either get one of two reactions. "I know where you've been!" or lookie lookie, a two dollar bill, I haven't seen one of those in ages.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Strippers have talked to me about exactly that situation. One said she would fudge it and say that she was a Cocktail Waitress.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion