jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

10 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Interesting. Thanks.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They forgot the strip-club-by-night-topless-car-wash-by-day in Greensboro, North Carolina.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Very interesting and enjoyable article thanks jack:)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice! Thanks
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    So who has been to the largest number of these clubs? I've been to three: Diablo, 2001, and Rachel's.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69,

Only two here, 2001 and Rachel's.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Weird stuff.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    I've been to Club Cabaret in illinois.

It's like every other club. They have services that are stated but almost no one gets a hair cut and I have never seen anyone get a shoe shine.

They have a joint venture with a car place and give you coupons to get your car washed and stuff but the girls don't do it naked so why would I bother?

Good club they just need to ditch all the stupid pointless stuff and focus on women.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I used to drive by the Climax just outside Pittsburgh fairly often. They also had a pool out back with a tall fence where naked dancers (Swimmers? Mermaids?) Would cavort in the water for the enjoyment of the PLs. Never stopped in, though.
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    I've been to Pirates Cove back when it was the Sandy Jug. I was there back in the '80s sometime when an afternoon dancer was bragging on stage that she had just had sex before work. I was there again a few months later, she was pregnant and tending bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion