Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Some Weird Strip Clubs

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Interesting. Thanks.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

They forgot the strip-club-by-night-topless-car-wash-by-day in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Very interesting and enjoyable article thanks jack:)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice! Thanks

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

So who has been to the largest number of these clubs? I've been to three: Diablo, 2001, and Rachel's.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Only two here, 2001 and Rachel's.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Weird stuff.

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

I've been to Club Cabaret in illinois.

It's like every other club. They have services that are stated but almost no one gets a hair cut and I have never seen anyone get a shoe shine.

They have a joint venture with a car place and give you coupons to get your car washed and stuff but the girls don't do it naked so why would I bother?

Good club they just need to ditch all the stupid pointless stuff and focus on women.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I used to drive by the Climax just outside Pittsburgh fairly often. They also had a pool out back with a tall fence where naked dancers (Swimmers? Mermaids?) Would cavort in the water for the enjoyment of the PLs. Never stopped in, though.

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

I've been to Pirates Cove back when it was the Sandy Jug. I was there back in the '80s sometime when an afternoon dancer was bragging on stage that she had just had sex before work. I was there again a few months later, she was pregnant and tending bar.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement