Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Celebrity (?) 2AMer

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I beat Shadowcat with this one.

Screech from "Saved by the Bell" was arrested for stabbing a man in a bar fight.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You certainly did. How did I miss that one? :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Tsk, tsk.... What would principal Belding have to say about such outrageous behavior??? lol.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No gun?

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

That's par for the course for Screech.

Profile picture for Lack4Oars
Lack4Oars
•

"Hey hey hey! What is going on here?!?"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Jeez it had a 3.75" blade. Pretty soon they'll be arresting us for forgetting to cut our fingernails.

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

How much you want to bet it really started because some guys were teasing him for playing that annoying douchebag Screech on that stupid TV show...and he got pissed...

"NO GODDAMMIT !!! I'M NOT FUCKING SCREECH !! I'M A MEAN MOTHERFUCKER !!! REALLY !!!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement