tuscl

anyone get money back from disappointing service

Friday, December 26, 2014 6:40 AM
I got a girl that was trying to be really slow and sneaky changing negotiated prices once we entered the vip room. About 20 mins into the dance I just pulled out and was like babe you are jerking me around and not in the good way. I nicely explained me displeasure and told her it was not good customer service. She offered the 160 bucks back to me. I took it with amazement. I complained to management and tried to get by he 150 vip room fee back but that Def was a no go. I really just wanted to see if they were aware of other clusters not digging her style in a private setting. But hey to get it in, be rough and play with some amazing assets and get my money back cause I couldn't nut. Did anyone else get all of there tip back because they were disatisfied?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only time I took a Follies dancer to VIP that did not deliver, I made it known to her that I was not happy with the service but I didn't try for a refund. I did mention it to the manager and he gave me my next VIP room free.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    One time at a Red Lobster
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I was in a club in Dallas and the girl tried to ask for double the amount of dances for double the money. I said no and got up and left, on the way out I asked to see the manager and informed him of the ROB and he wanted to comp me a drink and a seat in the VIP section. I left and went to a different club the had better looking girls and much better mileage ( another story)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Getting money back from a stripper is harder than getting a wildebeest away from a crocodile.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I actually got money back from good service once. The girl was quite open minded (CFS) and didn't do any negotiation up front. When we got done and I started to pull out money, she said, "Whatever you think." I offered up $$. She not only accepted, she gave me $20 back "for the valet." Sadly, this was out of town, but if I ever go back, I'm seeking her out.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    No if you got your money back you should put in a frame with a gold inscription plate. Ain't gonna happen very many times in your lifetime or mine !
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Once at the Columbia Platinum Plus I got 4 dances from one of my favorites. For a year or so she had been charging me 2 for $30 so I was a little surprised when she said I owed her $80. "So you raised your prices on me?" She replied "No. It's always been that way". I paid her the $80 and went back to my table mentally scratching her off my list. A short time later she came back over and handed me a $20 and said "You were right. Sorry" She still only charges me 2 for $30 when I am in town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I got a girl that was trying to be really slow and sneaky changing negotiated prices once we entered the vip room. About 20 mins into the dance I just pulled out and was like babe you are jerking me around and not in the good way. I nicely explained me displeasure and told her it was not good customer service. She offered the 160 bucks back to me …” So she danced for you 20 minutes and you “just pulled out”? What was your displeasure about – her performance or her changing prices? Was your dick inside of her? If you let her go on for 20 minutes and you had your dick inside her; then what is the problem exactly – if she danced for 20 minutes she should be compensated in some way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The only time I got $$$ back from a dancer she was forced to by the manager. She had overcharged me and I complained – manager told her to give me back my $$$ and then told her to go home - apparently she already had a ROB reputation in the club that even management knew about and she had just gotten back from a 3 month suspension from the club.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I guess that I have been lucky in that I have never had dancer service so bad that I wanted my moolah back. That being said...if I ever do encounter something like that in the future I wouldn't even bother trying to recoop my losses. It's just not worth the hassle IMO. i would just put it down as a loss, move on, and fuggedaboudit.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    How about aligators? do wildebeasts attract gators?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    A long time ago, when I was still fairly new to the strip club game, Lilly, my first ATF-quality favorite, was going to give me a lapdance. However, it was clear part way through the dance she was drunk off her ass, so she just cut it short and gave me my money back, including the stupid $5 fee you had to pay in that club every time you took a dancer to the lap dance room there. The next time I saw her there, she was surprised I bought a dance from her and we would joke about forever after. If only there was another dancer who would do that.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @gatorfan: Nope. Wildebeests are native to southern Africa and as far as I know, there are no gators in Africa. ;D
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg is correct, no gators where wildebeests are found. Damn. No money back from dancers for me. But I did have a dancer at HiLiter in Phoenix offer me a 2 for 1 at $10. She gave me two nice dances and I handed her a $20. She jumped up grabbed some change and handed me a $10 bill back. I was shocked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion