Hey all

bang69
North Carolina
Hey all,

I hope every one had a great XMas. I did food fun & strippers. What did y'all do?

6 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Visiting friends and family many, many hundreds of miles away from any decent strip club. Catching up on some reading. Contemplating fun for next year. Enjoying the time away from the office, but also missing it. Looking forward to New Year's.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A quiet day with my kids and grand kids. Tomorrow I'm back to hitting the clubs.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My Christmas had food and friends and family. But no strippers (boo hoo).

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I clubbed on Christmas Eve and had one of the best visits I've had in a loooong time.

Christmas was good too, in North Carolina visiting family
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Nice gathering in FL, and it will improve tomorrow when my daughters' families both arrive. One sticking point is something going on under a lower jaw tooth and related headache. Of course it starts the night before our 8am flight!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Visited my mom in the hospital. Her pneumonia and an infection cleared a couple days ago, and it was great to see that the dementia had cleared yesterday. Haven't opened any gifts yet, but I think that the first coherent conversation I've had with her in about a week was a damn good gift all in itself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion