tuscl

A BBFS girl with a bun in the oven

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ever have a BBFS girl who you see, 2 months later, who obviously has a bun in the oven?

I am looking at one right now and I'll admit that I'm sweating a bit at this moment.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Back in my 20's with a civilian but thankfully she reassured me that it wasn't mine.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    False alarm. She just put on some weight.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm snipped.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yes, I have. Timing would have been right, but since I'm snipped, probability was extremely low. Fortuitously enough, baby came out looking exactly like the acknowledged poppa. :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Dugan- I hope you're not engaging in BBFS with a stripper.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I did fuck a girl BB from C/L once and she placed an add a couple months later saying she was pregnant. Being snipped I wasn't worried, but I thought she might try and say it was mine as she didn't know I was snipped, but nothing ever happened.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    My ATF called me to let me know she was pregnant. I had last seen (fucked) her 4 months before but she assured me it was her husband's. Snipped here as well. And the husband is obviously the father.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great thread RickyBoy!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    If she does BBFS with you, she probably does it with others, so I would say the odds of it being yours are always a little lower than you think.

Nonetheless, this serves as perhaps a good reminder that BBFS might not be such a great idea. If you do, at least try to pull out.

Wow, all you guys are snipped? I've thought about it. Almost feel like that warrants its own thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I spoke of one Taiwanese Angela, and the Explosive GFE she treated to me to. I provided the condom, but I think she was actually intending me to fuck her bare back.

Some time later, exact amount unknown, I was informed that she had had a baby.

I have pondered this.

SJG
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    A woman who's name I did not recognize called me during working hours from a blocked number saying she was PG by me. She flunked all the questions which would Id her as someone I had fucked, claimed she was a dancer , but would not name club or handle. I suspected some gal from work - when I blocked the number of a SB ROB I had a dinner get to know two days before the calls stopped.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion