Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is this a 5 star restaraunt or a strip club?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I highly recommended the Bison Cheddar Meatloaf and the Bone in Pork Chop topped with crawfish. They have some great specialty cocktails with catchy names like the Wet Panty and Carmel Apple Tittay.

Their breakfast buffet is also a great end to a Friday or Saturday night, so check it out 2am to 3:30am on those days.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Those are crummy hours for a breakfast buffet

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I knew a dancer who had crawfish, smelled awful.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

How is their bearded clam?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Would any guy here actually go to the bar and order a "Wet Panty"?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Bone in Pork Chop sounds

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Classy. Extremely classy

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

The guy used the same exact review for another club, too.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I flagged it but I guess Founder has not gotten around to doing anything about it.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Maybe he has to check them out himself.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Pure lies.

All clubs in British Columbia close at 1:00AM.

Crawfish in Kamloops? Kamloops is a gritty town in the interior of British Columbia that makes its living off forestry, ranching, and mining. Prairie oysters in Kamloops?......maybe. But crawfish in Kamloops?..........never.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just checked. The guy and his 2 bogus reviews have been deleted. Thanks F.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Welcome back Art....

I was getting concerned about you

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement