Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A new system!!!

deogol
deogol16227

Michigan

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

You don't need to read this one! But there is more teasing than a stripper to "get to the point." (And it may never get to the point cuz I shut it off ten seconds in, so I haven't seen it all.)

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

The link doesnt work for me

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What's the secret to make women fall in love with you? Money.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ and swing a big dick

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Was that just Link Bait or what? Seriously @Deogol!! WTF!!! You're posting link bait to pay for getting laid ads on TUSCL! We already know how to do that shit. I see this ad bait all the time and ignore it. And you brought that shit directly into our forum!!!

That is bad form, uncool, and despicable. If I was @FOUNDER I would ban your ass!!!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@deogol you're either a really fucked up person or really fucking stupid. Either way Fuck you!!! You spamming link baiting mother fucker!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement