tuscl

Too Beautiful?

rockstar666
Illinois
I'm the type who likes a CF if not an ATF, and I've been in the market a few months. I thought I had one with a goth Japanese girl but last night she really pissed me off so I've scratched her off my list. While I was chasing her the past few months I did notice another dancer who is at least an MS 68 (I use coin grading standards for beauty; an MS 70 is perfection and they don't exist outside of coins) and yes Clubber, she's also Asian. She never approached me in the past and was always in VIP anyway. Well, last night I caught her eye as I was deciding if I should leave, and we started talking.

I had thought her popularity was based on her looks, but to my surprise she could hang with me in conversation too. She spoke accentless English so I assumed she was born here but it turns out she was born in the Philippians. I took a leap of logic and said she must speak several languages and I was right! So I used my limited Japanese to test her and yes, she spoke flawless Japanese as well. The payoff was back in VIP where she rocked my world like a frumpy dancer who needs to push the envelope. My best dances always were from average looking dancers, not counting my old ATF.

So I learned something new: don't avoid a dancer just because she's beautiful! Maybe I found a new ATF?

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I've never thought much of the stereotype that the hottest girls are low mileage. While that is sometimes true, there are many times when the hot girls are awesome. My most recent but far from only experience is the DS who is my perfect 10 (I don't know coin grading) but has awesome passionate sex with me on a regular basis. It's foolish to write off a girl cause she's "too hot." There's no such thing.

Good luck with the new ATF candidate.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

Sometimes you just piss me off! :)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think it's more about her relative hotness in the club. If she's an 8 in a club full of 6s she's more likely to be low mileage than an 8 in a club with dozens of 8s and 9s. The hottest girl in the club gets business no matter what, but past that the girls need to work harder.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My ATF (sadly, now retired) was a near perfect 10. Universally thought of as the hottest girl in the club. She was freaky - but expensive
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I too consider the "hottest girls are the lowest mileage" to be an old monger's tale. The redhead with whom I've cavorted a couple of times now is easily the hottest girl in her club. Model body, face and eyes to die for, an ass I could kiss all night long and legs long enough to wrap around even *my* rotundity. She blew me the very first time I saw her in the club. Fucked me the next week OTC.

Maybe it's just my scintillating personality, dashing good looks, tireless tongue and huge dick.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The hottest girls generally aren't doing extras, they are more likely doing the kissing and sensual stuff. Depends on if you think kissing is high mileage, if you do (and you want high mileage), then I wouldn't count out the hottest girls.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Daryle Singletary-Too much fun: http://youtu.be/JJcw4yoIseo

No such thing as a girl too pretty or too much fun
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Well its important to know that your 10 may be another guy's 8 or 7. For whatever it's worth, skinny blondes with huge fake tits always are popular. The flip side is the hottest AA or Asian dancer ever will probably not be treated by the market as highly.

Redheads fall into an interesting category. I love them, but I know a lot of guys don't like pale freckled girls.

Obviously there are exceptions to every rule. Young, new dancers are terrible and low mileage. .. except when they aren't. You just gotta feel out (or feel up?) every dancer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I agree with James: my stunning beauty is another man's "muh...". All my ATF's were 'the most beautiful dancer in the club' at the time, but looking back it was more my personal taste than anything else.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    That honey, the way you describe her, would probably own me.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Guys if the girl looks like Kim Kardashian but got lots of cellulite on her big bum is she still hot???
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The rule that does usually hold true is that the hottest girl is usually going to cost more, sometimes a lot more, especially if she's doing extras. But in my view sex with the hottest girl is worth a significant price premium.
  • Dolomite35
    10 years ago
    Lena, To be good looking is to look healthy, have normal sized features, and be close to symmetrical. Beauty is in the imperfections that make you unique. So depending upon taste cellulite is not neccessarily a deal breaker. I personally don't like sticks with tits, but to each his own.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @LenaSmirnova: As an illustration of how different guys view different women, I didn't need to read the second clause of your sentence before saying "No."
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Kim K is a great example of how awful time can be. Sex tape Kim? Yes please. 2014 Kim? Hell no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Strippers are like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion