tuscl

Most popular stripper wear right now

Clackport
Washington
What are you seeing a lot of strippers wear nowadays?

In my area, a lot of strippers are wearing black stockings. It could be a corset with stockings, bustier with stockings, teddy with stockings, bra with stockings etc. The main ingredient is stockings. Nowadays in any club in my area I go, I'm guaranteed to see at least two of the strippers rocking stockings.

Maybe it's just the popular thing to do right now like tattoos. Even the ugly girls are rocking stockings, and I have to say the stockings even look good on the ugly girls. Stockings would pretty much look good on anyone. The stockings craze is making me tip more girls and spend more money in the clubs because I absolutely love stockings and whatever outfit goes with it.

This is an example of a girl wearing a corset with stockings.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-…

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's still bikinis where I hang out.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    "The stockings were hung by the fire..."
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've noticed more dancers with stockings, but still not a lot.

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Well, a lot of the club owners don't want to run the heat during the day, so I'm seeing more stockings too, as a byproduct of coldness.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'm seeing a lot of strippers wearing glasses. Used to be there were only one or two girls on any given day. Lately, it's more like five or six out of, say, 40 dancers. Girls who never wore them in the club before.

Some I know aren't prescription lenses. I don't get it. Who wants a stripper to look smarter?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Being cold and owners not running heat is a good point why strippers might be wearing stockings more. I don't remember stockings being the craze in the summer.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    I'm seeing a lot of them wearing my hands... the only time I notice what they are wearing if they wear fishnet stockings. Then they will definitely be wearing my dollars
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The stockings keep the girls warm. They have told me so.

I like them in stockings because most of the rest of what they wear would need to be taken off.

SJG
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't want to make this a thread about stockings, stockings is just what I noticed.

The real question is what is the most common thing are you seeing strippers wear nowadays?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Cum is much more prevalent these days.
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    @chandler... they are wearing glasses to keep the cum shot out of their eyes.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Knockers
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I myself have noticed more girls who wear stockings, although I don't think it's strictly limited to black.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's been my observation that too many dancers choose outfits that hide "perceived" flaws in their bodies.

Bikini bottoms instead of things for girls who don't like their butt
    Corsets for girls who don't like their stomach
    Skirts for girls who think their ass is too huge

I don't think that many guys care. Wear something sexy and give a great dance
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Thongs not things. Damn ac
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    This summer I had noticed a lot of girls wearing those tall shorts that come up and cover their navel/mid section. Not sure what they call them.
    All I know is they became popular when that damn Miley Cyrus started wearing them in her videos. In my opinion, they are hideous as fuck. Look like granny panties some of them...
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    war,

Let's see, "tall shorts"...

Longs?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I fucking hate high waisted shorts.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "high waisted shorts"

Too long!