tuscl

Rubmaps Password

So I know this is a long shot but can any SC loving brother hook me up with a username/password to rubmaps. For various reasons I cannot use my own CC and would like to read the reviews.

11 comments

• goonster
    10 years ago
    Dude... Seriously?!?! That's what reloadable CCs are for.

I don't know you from Adam. Not giving up user names or passwords.

If anybody else does, you're stupid.
  • franks21212
    10 years ago
    Tried that didn't work. ... also I did acknowledged that it was a long shot.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Just post a fake review for your first vip credits its just like tuscl...then from their post legit ones to correct this needed sin
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    goon,

He wouldn't be stupid. The ones that gave them up would be stupid! :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Interesting. I see a post just beat me on here. A response to the original question. I find it interesting that "both" of the posters just by a complete coincidence joined TUSCL in April of 2014. Both have visited the exact same 5 clubs at the exact same times. Have reviewed the exact same 6 clubs, etc.

Call me cynical, but...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ok heres my password...oh wait...you said SC "brothers". Awwwww...sorry! No can do!
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    The password is "swordfish"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I thought the password was "password"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The password is fuck you
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    On Rubmaps anyone can read the old reviews. Usually this is good enough, as the longer these places are open, the more FS they become.

If you register as a free member, then you can read more old reviews per day.

To read new reviews I think you have to become a paid member.

What I do is use advanced search. This searches through all the reviews, new or old.

I think Rubmaps is an under statement of how much goes on in amps. The guys who get on well with the girls are not posting reviews about them. Also be aware that many of the girls use multiple names, because they don't like being written about in the Internet.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Ignore previous comment with Facebook link.

Phishing malware.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion