tuscl

Dancer cut me off?

JamesSD
California
I got a couple $10 LDs from this super cute, decent bodied young white girl this evening and my favorite club. They're *supposed* to be one way touching only (legally), but I've only had maybe two dancers enforce that, and I've seen how much ass grabbing goes on out on the floor. Her grind was okay (they're advertised as "air dances", but again, only truly Brand New girls give air dances), but my hands like to roam. No sausage fingers, just grabbing her ass and hips, couple quick tit squeezes through her bikini. She didn't swat my hand away or scold me and did ask if I wanted a second dance, which I decided to get. I'm a sucker for hot young dancers, even if the service is middling, okay?

Anyways, after the second dance she climbed off me without asking if I wanted more. Maybe she could tell I wasn't going to go for #3. Maybe she thought I was a bit too grabby for her delicate sensibilities? Maybe she just really had to go pee/have a smoke/make a call? (she disappeared into the DR for 5 minutes after). She was nice enough after and gave me a hug, but this was probably the first time I've had a dancer not try to keep stacking dances once she got me back there.

It's all for the best, as I'm not sure I'll buy any more dances from her in the future. Reminded me to stay away from girls who don't touch me/act sexual during the pitch: she was clever and funny and cute, which I guess I'm a sucker for, but not sensual. I also get why a lot of you guys are hesitant with younger dancers. Overall I've had much better times with the late 20s girls than the early 20s girls, with some exceptions.

TR;DR: Dancer didn't try to get me to buy a third lapdance, which surprised me.

24 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Did you remember to wear deodorant?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "just grabbing her ass and hips, couple quick tit squeezes through her bikini"

Bikini? You must live in strip club hell.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good story. What are you going to do about it?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Jack lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Joe lol good question
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Dancer cut me off?"

How much did it hurt?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Lol.

I'm in San Diego, which isn't quite strip club hell, but its hardly nirvana. LDs are cheap here, but there are a lot of local rules. Still we do have good looking women here!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    So this girl was wearing her clothes for the lap dance? That's pretty close to strip club hell. It's not a strip club if they don't strip off their clothes.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    They get fully nude on stage. But yeah, it does make it easier to be furniture and not buy dances.

But there are obviously extras at some clubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only time one ever cut me off after 2 was because she wanted more money than for the first two and I wouldn't pay any higher.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have had a few dancers stop after two or three dances. Most of the times it's because I didn't go for a half hour champagne room dance.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I know a dancer that only does 4 n a row then she has to rest for 8 songs lol...lazy bitch
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Was her stage name Lorena Bobbit?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    That much groping, if she was relatively new, it must might gone a little too far outside of her comfort zone.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Next time stick your finger up her ass without asking...lol
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    So bikini clubs are strip club hell? Uh, okay. Next time I'm in Akron, I'll have to remember to skip the UHM dances and go seek out a lame topless club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Chandler - Good news. Jen's Den has reopened. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I’ve had dancers stop after 2 songs thinking that is all I wanted – when I’ve asked if we can do more dances; they’ve often seemed enthusiastic about taking more of my $$$.

Sometimes this happens w/ newbies – I guess they still have not fully figured out why a PL would want to pay them and pay them just to touch them – i.e. their hustle has not matured yet.

It could also be a low-spending clubs where many PLs just get 2 or so dances so some dancers automatically think; or by habit; that the PL wants to stop after 2.

Or maybe your dick was just too huge and it scared her away.

It is often an exercise in futility to try and understand stripper behavior – strip clubs are like the army – you get out of it what you put into it – i.e. if one is not getting what they want; ask (just like one would ask for ketchup in a restaurant if they wanted ketchup – that simple :))
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I think this is almost always because you're being touchier than she's comfortable with, or maybe you have bad breath and don't realize it, or --- most likely -- you're doing $10 lapdances, she can tell you're not going to upgrade to a $100 VIP, and she wants to find more lucrative opportunities
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Nope, I can't say a stripper has ever cut me off after two dances. The closest I can think of was a dancer who always made me happy within one or two songs and automatically stopped after two, thinking I was done (as usual) -- but I was having a slow night and needed one more :) Don't judge me -- I'm much slower in bed, really I am!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Shadow, I've been following the Jen's saga. I expect to be going to "strip club hell" over the holidays. Pray for me, bro.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,

"Or maybe your dick was just too huge and it scared her away."

Happens to me all the time. :)

And then I woke up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion