tuscl

How to tell a dancer that she has an odor issue?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 1:35 PM
Would a tee shirt that said "I can't breathe" send the wrong message?

18 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    You'd have to put it on just for her. Alternatively you could give her a bar of soap?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Is the odor coming from between her legs or under her arms?
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    There is no nice way to say that you're better off just finding another dancer
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    If you find her very attractive and odor is the only problem, buy her a nice bottle of perfume
  • humvry
    10 years ago
    Any dancer that have odor issues should be totally avoided. This is most likely an indication of poor personal hygiene or ignorance there of. It could also lead to STD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The truth can often be hard – but maybe if told/expressed the right way; the dancer may actually appreciate the feedback b/c she may have not known and it may have been affecting her business/income w/o her even knowing/being-aware-of it – i.e. she may see her not making $$$ and not knowing why. worse than being told why.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't. Just send her away. If she's one of your favorites, she might wonder what's wrong. Telling a dancer she stinks might get rid of a dancer but she might not be happy and think it's your problem, not her.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Once ran into that with a dancer in Mexico. The only way I could tell her was in Spanish and since I don't speak Spanish, I just left.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I asked a dancer this question once. She said to just send the stinky girl on her way. According to her, these girls usually don't care either way.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Haven't run into this issue very often. But once when I arrived after my CF had been dancing for a few hours already I suggested she "go freshen up". She did and all was fine. Of course on that visit there was no FS or other issues to deal with. Just sweat and odor.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Happened to me once. Girls was fine as shit. Petite blue eyes virgin-esque. She was about to get me for my mortage. Body spray was good, shampoo scent awesome. Breath so minty. I was in visual and olfactory heaven for a moment. Yes she was going to my kidney if that's what she wanted. Then she did a flip move and her snatch came up to the face....literally damn near passed out from the smell. The dance ended because the vomit reflex started kicking in, no I didn't throw up but I thought I was going to. And all I did was fckn look at her and held my nose. "Here's your $20" and left to the bathroom.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I was enjoying a nice, quiet, relaxing evening at Shieks -- until I started smelling cigarette smoke. Sinuses went a little nuts and the eyes started burning a little. Looked around, didn't see anyone smoking, but a young woman, maybe ten feet away, was nearing me -- and the stench grew stronger as she got closer. I quickly crossed my legs and started shaking my head, but that didn't stop her. She grabbed one leg, tried to uncross it, and told me she wanted to sit on my lap. I told her, "No, I'm sorry. I'm very sensitive to cigarette smoke." She turned and left in a huff.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I told a girl once, it didn't work out well. I had done some dances with her on a few occasions before, but nothing to serious, and nothing where I had noticed any problem. During on of our sessions I got her smell on my hands & I couldn't wash it off. I had a 15 minute visit with the bathroom attendant, who even went and got reinforcements from the women's attendant next door. I put soap, hand sanitizer, baby wipes, bleach, anything I could get my hands on and I still had that smell on me. I tried to go back out and have a good time, but the next girl who came over even smelt it on me, and after a good laugh about it I had to go home to try and do something about it. So, on the next visit when she came around again I wasn't wiling to risk it so I turned her away. She was clearly distraught, and asked me why I didn't want to dance with her. After a long conversation, I ended up caving in and telling her. She was fucking pissed. She jumped up from the table and stormed into the dressing, flinging my drink onto another customer in the process. The bouncer and the other dancer who had smelt the evidence came over to me, and I had to struggle to get through the story without both the dancer cracking up. By the time I was half way through the story I had half the bouncers, waitresses, the DJ, at my table and even the fucking bathroom guy came out to join in. I never saw that dancer again. I guess the only good thing that came out of it was that all the low mileage dancers avoided me for a while. Or I guess maybe it was the dancers with insecurities or issues with hygiene, either way I was glad to be rid of them.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm having a similar problem with a dancer that has gotten too fat. She was never a bean pole but now it is really disgusting. At first she was OK with "No thanks" but after hearing that 4 or 5 times now she is asking why not. I think I have run out of excuses and I don't want a drama situation.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: Have this one cued up on your phone: [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Or this one... [view link]
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I knew I could count on you guys for help. Thanks :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Anytime, my friend. Always willing to offer a helping hand. Well, unless you wish to pee, masturbate, etc... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion