Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Elvira...Mistress of the Dark

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Elvira raps and shakes her boobs.......I like it

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I used to love her and Joe Bob Briggs being late night hosts on the Movie Channel.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

That has to be pretty old.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I saw her on a "pimp my car" episode where they did a nice job tricking out her car. She's still hot for a rather old woman, but too past her prime for me.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

A dancer I know at my local club has had the full upper body and face of Elvira tattooed on her right arm for at least the eight years I've known her. Elvira still looks the same!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rock.

That is one reason I said it was an old clip. Agreed, she wasn't bad on Pimp, and at my age and hers (63), i would do her just because of who she is. :)

Many pictures:

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Elvira! Oom papa oom papa oom papa bow wow. Elvira!

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Did Shecky Greene have to follow that ?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

SS,

For those with no idea...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey clubber, I was expecting cleavage and all I saw was a bunch of hillbillies who need a shave!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol Clubber, Slick snuck one by me

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Got the lyrics incorrect, but close enough! :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement