tuscl

Off topic: Unconvential Celebrity You'd Like to Ball

Friday, December 5, 2014 10:04 AM
Ok. So we'd probably all (or most of us) like to do Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, or Kate Upton given the chance. But are there any celebrity chicks you've somehow developed the hots for that you're pretty sure are unconventional? For me, there's something about Kelly Ripa. [view link]

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Must be her Electrohome commercials. Grrrrooooww! ;-D
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    There's Something About Mary
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    The little brunette from Parks and Rec, Audrey Plaza. Although I don't know if she counts as "unconventional" anymore, she's gone a bit mainstream
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I feel like real world 7s aren't exactly digging deep. I'd totally bang Tina Fey. She's not model hot, but she's a cute milf. Maybe Adele? But she's got a great face, she's just carrying 40 extra pounds.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Alex Kingston.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    I just wanna avoid celebitys with diseases that make your dick fall off. I bet they all have em cuz their retarded sluts. Dont believe me? Your a retard
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Something about women athletes just do it for me. Elena Delle Donne, Natalie Gulbis, just to name 2
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Not too as sure what unconventional is supposed to mean, but i agree with a couple suggestions above...Tina fey and Aubrey plaza. I think Tina fey is hot. My current obsession is the weekend Today show weather girl, Dylan Dreyer. Gorgeous face, small titties and FANTASTIC ass! Jesus Christ. When she wears the tight mini in summer time, its all over for me. I'm not a huge ass assman, but this one of hers is great. It's not KimK big and nasty, but certainly ample. Especially for a white girl. Search "Dylan dreyer ass"on YouTube and you'll be getting up early on weekends just to catch her.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Yes to Tina Fey. Absolutely. Most of my celebrity crushes are newswomen, but the white weather girl who's got all the goods is Al Jazeera America's Nicole Mitchell. Bonnie Schneider is no joke either, although I haven't seen her on HLN too much lately. Athletes that don't have all the spotlight...Tamira Paszek, tennis player. Also, I'm not sure if she fits as an athlete but Misty Copeland is a goddess.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Laura Linney. Loved her in The Truman Show.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    But lopaw, she's a damn professional! ;-)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    ^^LMAO! That scene was one of my favorites in the movie!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Have to agree with Tina Fey. A funny and talented woman. Have to add Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) and Joanne Kelly (Eureka).
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I would agree too that most of my crushes are news women and sports reporters. Where you hate FOX or love them - someone there knows how to hire hot women. Stacey Dales is no longer on ESPN. She disappeared to the NFL network, which I don't have, but I think she is gorgeous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion